Author Topic: Where is the +  (Read 2375 times)

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: Where is the +
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2011, 04:02:06 am »
  I think FH does need a little more positivity, I'm fine with the negatives, but it's all there is. the balance is just getting out of whack, and with all the negativity comes more negativity and it gets out of control.

I don't agree with what wudiin said about butt kissers, that's the main thing I hate about that post and posts like it. SO just because we are not on your side and agree more with the mod we are suddenly all classed as butt kissers doing nothing but smooching up to mods? Aren't we allowed to have our own opinion? Is it really your way or the butt kissing way? That's the only thing I REALLY despise about these posts about mods.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2011, 10:35:09 am »
i completely agree, nothing to disagree about there.

Offline shusuke

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 37
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2011, 11:18:01 pm »
Negatives are what stand out the most. My real life friends are constantly complaining about their life problems and the stuff they run into when they play this game. People like to throw negatives at other people because they can have more to them than positives do.

I think FH has good positives, but it's the negatives mainly that keep me from ever really, REALLY playing it. The negatives are the things that usually get and, in some cases, need more attention than the positives do. Positives are praise and thumbs up, negatives are criticism and critique.

...When they aren't yelling at you in the face.

Were someone to come out and post and point out the negatives in the way that won't have people simply totally agreeing, totally disagreeing, or getting into a rave and in total denial or whathaveyou over it, then the negatives could be flipped over to the other side of their coin shows.

I know things could be changed here as well, and I was just about on Wudiin's train to post whatever they wanted and leave, but the community is what interests me more than the game, so I'll always stay, at least on the community.

Better the community, better the game. The more negative the community? the more negative the game. But with all this negativity going on I don't think it'll be long before a positive comes around.

Two-thousand negatives X Two-thousand negatives = Four-thousand positives

It's out there somewhere.

Offline Toxikk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • HoNk!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2011, 12:40:47 am »
  Sorry for this really short post but - you have a good point.