Author Topic: J-a-z-z(Has a very strange past)  (Read 1498 times)

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
J-a-z-z(Has a very strange past)
« on: July 22, 2013, 03:43:24 am »
J-a-z-z

~::Appearance::~

ScreenShot link: http://xscar23x.deviantart.com/art/Jazz-MyFirstPresetIActualTookMyTimeOn-387003956

Name: Jazz

Species: Mutt

Sexuality: Straight

Father: Mason (Deceased)

Mother: Rose (Deceased)

Siblings: Tyson(Brother& Deceased )

Mate: None

Friends: None

Enemy's: None

Pack: None

Personality: Jazz is very quiet and seems to try and avoid all spot lights,& crowds.Though quiet she can be very serious in what she says,and some what sensitive taking offense easily to what others say.She always seems to try to avoid any conflicts to come , but if a conflict does occur she might just step in.Not only this but jazz is very loyal and will stick with her loved ones no matter what should happen.

Past: It's not normal for a young pup to wander on its own at one year,but it indeed happened.At just the age of one jazz was playing with her parents and brother like a normal pup would,yet her parents and brother weren't as normal as they seemed.They'd always talk in whispers dark into the night when no one was around, yet the things they spoke of were quite very strange.One night jazz had fallen asleep like normally,her parents whispers comforting her in a strange way,but this night was different.The air seemed more foggy,they sky seemed darker,and the clouds seemed puffy as well as dark grey.Eerie strange stretched out howls filled the night like never before,the sound of heavy set paws hitting the ground at a rather fast pace could be heard from only a mile away.No sooner then heard growls filled the air very near as well as the familiar vicious barks of her parents.
Of course jazz hadn't checked out all that was going on just outside of her family's cave,fore she had only believed what she was hearing was part of another horrid dream.As the sun raided the morning blue sky,Jazz's parents and brother were nowhere to be seen.No tracks could be found,no scents of them,it was almost as if they were never there to begin with,like they never existed at all.Jazz was too young at that time to understand what had happened.Her parents packs elder (rose) took jazz into her care just for the time being.Only a year passed as jazz slowly grew up starting to question her past if what had happened was real.
More days and nights passed and jazz started to ask about her parents,but she only got the same response from everyone"Jazz your parents died a long time ago when you were five months old in a  wild forest fire". Though these words were said jazz didn't believe them,when she was young she knew what she heard that night before her parents vanished had to have happened.Now 2.5 years old jazz still goes around questioning herself about her parents disappearance as well as her brothers.........(there's more but ill stop right here :) )

Please do give feed back and let me know what you think of Jazz :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 01:00:18 pm by Emopunk »

Offline .Flappa-Boom.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: J-a-z-z(Has a very strange past)
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 10:04:48 pm »
Very nice. *-* I really like the preset and I definitely love Jazz and the mystery in her past. Good job.~
"Go to sleep, my dear. I don't bite a lot. I'll just grab my dagger and drive its blade upon your neck... A slight push at the end, enough to rip the head off from the last muscle..."

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 01:01:29 pm »
Very nice. *-* I really like the preset and I definitely love Jazz and the mystery in her past. Good job.~

Offline .Flappa-Boom.

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2013, 04:37:57 pm »
Of course, of course, you're welcome. Do you share your preset?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2013, 04:39:47 pm by Anonymous »
"Go to sleep, my dear. I don't bite a lot. I'll just grab my dagger and drive its blade upon your neck... A slight push at the end, enough to rip the head off from the last muscle..."

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 10:22:06 pm »
Quite a mysterious background story. I hope Jazz does find out about her parents and hope that it won't traumatize her in the outcome. Nice character you have plus, I like her appearance. Great work in taking the time to make a Biography for her, floof.
gone

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 12:25:41 am »
Of course, of course, you're welcome. Do you share your preset?
Depends I've been told by some others they're pretty bad.

Offline scar24

• Experienced Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2013, 12:27:29 am »
Quite a mysterious background story. I hope Jazz does find out about her parents and hope that it won't traumatize her in the outcome. Nice character you have plus, I like her appearance. Great work in taking the time to make a Biography for her, floof.
Thank you :) .