Author Topic: Please help! i have no fhchat  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Jumpysoybeanz

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Please help! i have no fhchat
« on: July 25, 2013, 03:50:16 am »
please if anyone has the site i can download the new version i would appreciate it!

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Please help! i have no fhchat
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2013, 04:12:11 am »
I fail to comprehend what the problem is. In the title, if what it says is true, then merely press the 'C' button while in-game and that'll toggle the chat to appear/disappear if you haven't already done so.

However, in the actual topic, you claim to be wanting to download a.. new version? New version of what? Please, explain further and a bit more precise in detail.
gone

Offline Vineyard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Siny
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2013, 01:56:18 pm »
Yes, i am confused too. If you cant see your chat in the game, then press "tab". If you need to download the game again that i suggest deleting your current FH and downloading it again. But i doubt you need to do this.       Nuzzle me if this helps.

Shiny Evil Toy
BY: ~Vineyard

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2013, 04:02:47 pm »
I think I see the problem here.Tinykit, if you're talking about the Blastchat option of the forums, it has been removed by staff members. There is no update to fix it, sorry. There was simply to much cursing and inappropriate conversations for it to be worth the effort of moderating a chat.

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2013, 04:21:39 pm »
Unfortunately there is no other download we have besides the one that is provided for us already. And I too am having somewhat a hard time on what you are wanting and or asking about. If this is in fact about the General chat that is gone for you then there is a reason for it being gone you can read all about it from Razs trend he made a long time ago
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=36194.0
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Jumpysoybeanz

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2013, 06:15:11 pm »
i was talking about the blastchat, i thought there was a download because while on blast chat i saw a banner on top of it saying 'download new version here for a limited time' or something
im still sad there is no blast chat anymore, but at least i know what happened
thanks