Author Topic: Uploading a map  (Read 933 times)

Offline gorillaglue

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Uploading a map
« on: July 31, 2013, 01:10:02 am »
Hello Floofs! So I made my first map today. ^.^ But, I exported it, and have no clue what to do now to make it so other people can use it for my group. I made a folder, put the map file from exports into it, but I used many items in it. I used most items from one main pack, but some are single or from other packs. Can somebody please explain what I do next? I think I can figure out how to upload it to mediafire once I get to that step, but, I went in terrains and found a bunch of notepad files under my map's folder with stuff written in them. Do I just plop those in the map folder I created and upload it? Help meh please, thankies.~ :c

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
Re: Uploading a map
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 05:27:26 am »
Gather up all your map files (.fho .fhm .fhs .fhc) and place them onto your desktop. Once that's done, create a zip folder and make sure to include all of them. (Youtube has some great videos for how to do that, I just simply can't remember right now.) Then you drap the zip folder onto you Mediafire page (you need an account), and there you go! Click on it, and another tab should appear. That's the link you wanna give to your friends. ^^
Farewell everyone<3