Author Topic: Exe Canidaes  (Read 2597 times)

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
Exe Canidaes
« on: June 20, 2013, 02:41:51 am »
Exe Species

General Information--

Shadowy figures unseen by many dwell within the lands, possessing the rotten corpses belonging to the canid species (particularly wolves, not so much dogs [rare]). Those dark figures are known as the Exe Canidaes, vengeful spirits corrupted by the darkness, as well as the hatred they share.

Their shadow forms are not noticeable by any, similar to spirits. You could only feel their chilling touch, as well as receive an eerie feeling when one stares directly at you... waiting until the day you finally die so they could merge into your body and continue their "tasks" (view the History of the Exe Canidaes portion for more information about said tasks).

25% of the Exe population have found their rightful canid bodies. The obvious way to indicate the possessed canid forms is if they have the markings of a skull, all other markings found on the body the exact colour as the skull. Exe Canidaes do not have that much of common sense to feelings, therefore, gaining a mate is out of the question.

History of the Exe Canidaes--

The Exe Canidaes weren't meant to be shadowy figures. In fact, they were human experiments, cyborgs (thus the name Exe, received from the program type ".exe", for the canid cyborgs were meant for running certain tasks such as a program would on a PC or Mac). Most of the experiments required real (stray) dogs, and wolves if they had the chance to capture and hunt them down. The hostage canids went under heavy quarantine as well as surgery, as humans rearranged their skeletal structure, shoving robotic bits and pieces as well as wires hooked throughout the muscles.

Those canids suffered from great pain, most not able to survive during heavy surgery. Those who were hanging on the tiny thread from which their life hung, shared hatred with one another towards the humans. In an attempt to break free from the lab, the successfully created cyborgs attacked the scientists. This has caused a large downfall for the new species, for the humans shot every last one of them after having most of the lab team torn apart by metallic fangs.

Being cyborgs, the Exe obviously had their specific commands lodged within their memories by a memory disk the humans have inserted into their head... and not being actual organisms anymore, their souls (described as "shadowy figures") remain wandering endlessly. They now possess the dead corpses, as said, to finish their tasks.

Appearance--

Now, there are endless appearances to the Exe species. Why? Because they take the similar colour and markings as any wolf or dog... because they possess their corpses. The one thing that tells which canids are possessed are the skull markings, as well as all other markings being the same colour as the skull.

The skull marking being the obvious indication, there are other little tidbits to also tell them apart. Here's a list, incase you wish to make it right:

Eyes: Full orb or Spiral. Dark red in colour.
Tail: Sickle or Skinny tail.
Mane: Flame or Large Mohawk.
Skull Marking: Skeleton (head only). Can be any colour.
Markings: Any markings you choose. Must be same colour as the skull.
Size: Depends on what breed of wolf or dog.

Exe--

Aye, this is my lovely character, Exe. She is not considered one of those who are evil. She is quite different from all other Exe Canidaes. She's one who focuses on common sense, for she wasn't successfully created as a Cyborg. She does contain some robotic parts, but the wire connection has failed. She is a shadowy figure trapped in her own body. She is kind and welcoming to those who speak with her, and will only argue if the subject is worth fighting about.

You'll see her in-game. She hangs out around N / Z. Feel free to come and visit this Exe Canidae, for she may be the only Exe you may see. c:

Want to make an Exe Canidae? --

Of course you can make an Exe Canidae. Just let me know, first, for this species impacts heavily on my character, Exe. Just don't make your Exe Canidae look similar to mine and you are all set. c:

Any questions? Ask below, or leave feedback for it is highly requested. ~

« Last Edit: June 20, 2013, 02:45:03 am by .exe »

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
Re: Exe Canidaes
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2013, 08:11:03 am »
I am both intrigued and amused by the Exe species. A wonderful job you have done in thinking up of such a species, even more a past to tell how they came to be. Who knows, even though I lean more on the anti-social side, I'll keep my out for ye' if I happen to see you in-game.
gone

Offline Ian592

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 01:35:56 pm »
I have never seen a species that are cyborgs :O This is truely a creative species for the cyborgs and their pasts

I am Mortem. I am Death.
Siggy made by me
Ingame I am Ian592

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 03:03:56 pm »
This is really cool! I might make  one later...

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??

Offline Bugaboo24

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2013, 01:07:05 am »
May I make one like this? Obviously different colours lol. If not
It's okay ^.^

Offline Ex0rcist

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • Slow Ex0 is slow
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2013, 04:47:50 am »
May I make one like this? Obviously different colours lol. If not
It's okay ^.^
Of course you can. c: Glad to see another Exe Canidae joining the Feralheart world.

In-Game User: ex0rcist

Offline marzishadow

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Tumble Mouse
    • View Profile
    • Marzi's DeviantArt
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2013, 08:13:20 pm »
Very interesting creatures!
? Proud Scorpio  ?

Marzi, The Tumble Mouse

Offline jay warfang

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2013, 04:40:26 pm »
Very nice. It's a rather creative and interesting species. Some time in the future I may go about making one. They really are a interesting species.

Offline mistywarrior

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Gravity Falls <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2013, 08:47:23 am »
I want to make one of these!
Find me in-game as mistywarrior