Author Topic: Preset help?  (Read 1278 times)

Offline Citrines

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Preset help?
« on: August 03, 2013, 05:39:05 pm »
Okay, so, I've downloaded a new preset and I'm really thrilled to use it, but when I was in-game with my preset on, I asked a friend if I looked like a default character to her and sure enough she said yes.
I don't want to just run around FH looking as if I didn't have time to edit it, so how can I look a bit different?

~Thankies  ;D

(P.S. I'm on a MacBook Pro.)
bean

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: Preset help?
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 06:16:31 pm »
Go into Local Disk (C:)>Feralheart>presets (not my_presets!) and do you see the .fhp that was exported into there? It should have the number of preset after the _ so you know which one it is.
Go to mediafire.com and upload the same .fhp there. Make an account if you don't have one.
Upload it as I said, then put it in the character that uses the preset's bio. The link I mean. To shorten the link I'd suggest going to tinyurl.com and well, shorten the link and put it in your bio as I'd suggest.
Tell your friend to download it then so she can see it. Tell her to put it in Feralheart>presets and not my_presets, then restart the game so she can see it.
Other people should download the preset too so they can see it.

I know nothing about Mac so I don't know much, but this should be to answer since it shouldn't be too different, eh?
Hope this helped. At least this is what I'd do.

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
Re: Preset help?
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2013, 01:55:08 am »
If you open character creator normally, make it look as much like your character characteras you possibly can, then put the preset on. Others will see the character you created instead of the defult, and of course those who download it shall see your preset, not the character. Hugf gave you the introutions on how to get the download for others. This is what I do anyway.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??