Author Topic: INTERNET IS FINE BUT....game keeps disconnecting  (Read 1191 times)

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
INTERNET IS FINE BUT....game keeps disconnecting
« on: August 03, 2013, 02:52:30 pm »
since yesterday i randomly disconnected my internet is fine and NOBODY that i speak to have disconnected
i got on today and disconnected like 5 times IN A ROW O.O can anything be done to try stop it?
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline Vineyard

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Siny
    • View Profile
Re: INTERNET IS FINE BUT....game keeps disconnecting
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2013, 04:12:56 pm »
Im not sure what your problem is. Is it that when you go online to play the game closes? Ive been having trouble with that too but i dont know if this is what you mean?

Shiny Evil Toy
BY: ~Vineyard

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: INTERNET IS FINE BUT....game keeps disconnecting
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2013, 03:28:36 pm »
Last time I had this problem and it turned out to be my Internet connection. Just make sure that you do have clear and good connection with your router. If that's not it then perhaps the extreme lag is something as well.
Try changing your rendering system from OpenGL to Direct3D9 and see if that helps somewhat.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358