Author Topic: Killer Wolves (Feral-Heart CreepyPasta)  (Read 3227 times)

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • Did you take all your medication today?
    • View Profile
    • Information
Killer Wolves (Feral-Heart CreepyPasta)
« on: August 27, 2013, 12:40:16 am »
I run down the sidewalk from school to home. I run into the house, kick off my shoes, drop my stuff and then run all the way upstairs to my room. I close the door, open the curtains and then turn on my computer. I log in, as always and then double click on the "Feral Heart" icon. I log into my favorite present, 'Chain M EFF' which stood for 'Chain Male Evergreen Forest Fighter'. Since my pack's camp was in Flourite-Plains, I was spawned into Flourite. No player was on except one, which was in my pack's territory. I jump into RP and run up to the character, who's user was 'KillerMachine'. I typed into "Who are you!? Chain spatted. You aren't suppose to be in Ever-Green Forest territory unless your in the pack, which you clearly aren't!" The wolf was silent, then he said "Run. Run away and don't come back, if you do you will be demolished." I took his advice, and walked away back to camp, which was just up the hill behind me. I patrolled the camp by walking around the borders out of camp to our territory. After a couple of minutes, 3 more users entered. They had the usernames 'Killer' 'Blood' and 'WillKill' which kinda made me shiver with fear. The names were 'Killer', 'Blood', and 'Splatterd.' which also freaked me out. I run up to them and then say "Who are you!? You aren't part of Ever-Green Forest!" The wolf, Who had silkly black fur, white unerfur, and red bloodshot eyes with slits and scars, came up and said "No. You will respect US and you WON'T boss us around. Now leave this instant!" I refused and shouted "No! Chain yelled. This is my pack's territory, not yours!" The black-pelted wolf jumped up an said "You've met a terrible fate." and then howled while the other two came from behind him with crazed grins. I saw my character get knocked down, and then one dug it's claws into my neck while the other ripped open my stomach. Then, FeralHeart crashed entirely, wipping out all my maps, meshes, and presents, then restarted my computer. As soon as I logged back in, my backgroung was different. It had the three wolves surrounding my dead body while they all howled, and the sky was dark and gloomy with only a moon and around my wolf and the three wolves, was blood. Everywhere. Trees, Ground, and some even dropped into the ocean turning the shore red with blood, Then and image of the wolf I have first encountered with, flashed and then the power went out, turning off everything. Making it only pitch black.
The End....
*Obviously, this is all fake! If it was real, I woud NOT be touching feralHeart for months. Possibly years!*

adrianna1

Re: Killer Wolves (Feral-Heart CreepyPasta)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 12:48:41 am »
8D I love Creepypasta!!! YEp >W< :D Oi! I have an OCCP her name is Hidden >w<

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 12:53:33 am »
8D I love Creepypasta!!! YEp >W< :D Oi! I have an OCCP her name is Hidden >w<
Cool! So do I.
I am that type you can call 'Weird' 'Creepy' and 'Scary' since I am OBSESSED with CreepyPasta.
Eyeless-Jack is my favorite, which you can probably tell already.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 03:29:43 am »
An eerie tale and I enjoyed reading it. You have a knack for the ominous when it comes to telling stories. I hope to read more from you in the future.
gone

Offline wolfsquad

• Immortal Legend
    • View Profile
    • Information
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 11:11:37 am »
An eerie tale and I enjoyed reading it. You have a knack for the ominous when it comes to telling stories. I hope to read more from you in the future.
Thank you. ^-^