Author Topic: Horrid Hacks. e.e  (Read 3409 times)

Koolwolfe

Re: Horrid Hacks. e.e
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2013, 12:15:17 am »
Thank You ^_^ I did change it when it happened last night.

Offline Kona

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glitch
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2013, 02:57:22 am »
Wow, desperate much? Was that even really necessary? I don't even understand how you would begin to hack into someones account...But, as already said, take screen shots, and report them, simple as that...

Signature by ISeeYou/GoldRadium

Offline FlewToTheCity

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
  • Mother Wolf
    • FlewToTheCity2
    • comandoness
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2013, 08:52:23 am »
Jeeeeeezzzzz..... Im scared of turning down a woman or a man now. Not that I go into Bonfire... Jeeeeeeeezzzzz..... Thats awkward like hell... Its like. -Scremoscream- M8 WITH M3 NOW!.... Me:......-SobsSilently- >.< Jebus... These people these days, So much trolls and Pain in the butts =-=

Avatar by Atrociious | Signature by Scottishy

Offline SteampunkWolfdog

• That British Snob
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 157
    • ClockworkCarnivore
    • felislupus
    • @charliehowls2
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2013, 10:03:20 am »
That's just...scary  :o

The fact that they had a rage at you for 'rejecting' them was bad enough. But actually successfully hacking into your account is just...madness.

Stay away from the crazy desperate mate beggars, guys! They're most dangerous than they look xD

But in all seriousness, next time this happens to anyone it should be reported. And make sure your passwords are strong! You check how strong your passwords are here. It would take desktop PC 6 billion years to crack my password. :P

Preset (Updated 3/1/17)

(Formerly SpiritSilverWolf)

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2013, 04:17:05 pm »
A thousand years to crack my password here. On Moonrise though, a million years. :I

Gladly I've never really been asked for someone to be my mate. Just once, and when I rejected, they were calm about it.
It's seriously funny and confusing at the same time if someone hacks you like that if you reject them. XD

At least my password is secure. Them desperate mate beggars... (I don't want to go through changing my password again. Last time I changed it I had some lag and a tiny ban. o_e)

Hopefully I don't get hacked in the future. *huggles Report button thingy* I still wonder how mate beggars go to you guys. LOL

(I know I kind of went off-topic but I tried not to.)

Koolwolfe

« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2013, 05:42:57 pm »
Lol xD Mind If I cuddle the report button with chu? D:

It would take a desktop PC about
335 billion years
to crack your password

^^ xD

Dire Night Wolf

« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2013, 04:10:46 am »
"It would take a desktop PC about 12 trillion years to crack your password" That's what it told me XD

In all seriousness, it's best to keep different passwords for every account, no matter how strong one is, it's best to have an entire page filled with strong passwords to use.

Different e-mails for each account help, or alternating them between accounts also works. Me and my brother each have two e-mails, I'm planning on getting a third one soon...

It's also a good idea to change all of your most used passwords every month, or at least alternate them between your less used ones.

Another thing to do if browsing the internet is using a proxy/proxy site, the anonymous ones work best.

Also, a safe search engine and you're good to go- if anything, you may as well throw in there a third-party cookie blocker and a script manager/extender.

Call me paranoid, but my PC's been infected with a powerful virus and one of my accounts got hacked (hence I had to delete it), so I'm not gonna let it happen again.

Offline ReshiramClawz

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Automata
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2013, 08:40:14 pm »
how can it tell how long it'd take? I wanna seeeeee. I bet i know mine....

Offline Riku.

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • hella gay
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 10, 2013, 09:32:28 pm »
Reminds me of Frost who hacked LotT. (Legend of the Tigers.)

Never been hacked before. My password is actually pretty tricky, and I might change it with caps to make it extra tricky.
What caused me to change my password once was when I was hacked in AnimalJam, though I don't really know if I was REALLY hacked.
Other than that, no, I haven't been getting hacked lately at all. Just that once in AJ which just caused me to be banned, but it was lifted before it was ended due to AJ being told and finding out.

I was threatened once to be hacked, but by then I didn't even know if I should have reported them. Plus, I was more immature by then and just being annoying to them.

Wow, mate begging goes way too far these days. Even in AnimalJam love-finding isn't that desperate.
I mean, come on people. >_<

Frost Hacked LoTG?
WTF?

Anyway been hacked once I just went off for a year and came back with all new charas they werent  mine so I just changed my pass and deleted them all
i'm kat and i have an undying love for kingdom hearts & danganronpa. i don't even play fh anymore lmao

Offline kopat

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • ?I ? Big Cats?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 10, 2013, 09:37:33 pm »
Oh no.... That password that I've been using for everything since I was 6 years old? 15 hours...