Author Topic: Some Trouble With The Site  (Read 955 times)

Offline Frost4279

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Some Trouble With The Site
« on: August 11, 2013, 12:49:54 pm »
((Sorry if I was supposed to post this somewhere else)) So I am trying to change my password. But I am having a lot of problems with doing so.  :-\  I first tried doing it in my account settings. It worked, but only for the site, not the game login. Then I just tried doing the password reset by going to "Forgot Your Password" by it is saying my email isn't listed with any user. If anyone could help me that would be great!  :)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Some Trouble With The Site
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 02:23:29 pm »
If it's working for the site then it should work for the game too.. When you was changing your password before, was there another e-mail that you used to make sure the password was changed? If so, I think there's an option where it allows you to reset your e-mail in the process of changing your password.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Redlinelies

• The FeralHeart Guru
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 792
  • Modoru Pride
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • redlinelies
    • View Profile
Re: Some Trouble With The Site
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2013, 12:29:40 pm »
In order to change your game password you do not go onto your forum profile and account settings, this only changes the forum password.

If you wish to change the ingame password you must log into the yellow box next to the banner, and then click the text "User Details" it lets you change your password for the game.

You should avoid doing passwords resets if you don't know which mail you have or if you are uncertain of what to do in general, because many people have lost their password this way, spamming "forgot password" and gets lots of tokens sent their way in mails and then they don't know how to get it back to use even though the instructions provided in the mail.
Former community manager of FeralHeart