Author Topic: Hiatus  (Read 1117 times)

Offline SillySkelly

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Brass skeleton robot
    • View Profile
Hiatus
« on: August 10, 2013, 07:44:32 am »
Eyup, that's right. I am going offline for a while because I have been banned for 2 months for a reason I am not sure of. I wish I was warned on the forum first so I would know the reason. But I was just kicked on the game and not able to get on the game for 2 months. But if you wish to speak to me out of the game, just contact me on my Tumblr, magicmel, or through the IT servers, Sanctum of Eventide and Dragon's den. I will have the same username, SillySkelly. I hope to see you guys soon and enjoy RPing!
(P.S.: If you see my friends, xXNikkiXx, Mattack, and Kayla-san, please tell them about the news. Thank you!)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 07:47:22 am by SillySkelly »

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
Re: Hiatus
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2013, 11:10:48 am »
That's bad to hear. :c I hope you have fun in the next 2 months and then come back into our little fluffy world. :D I would advise to PM a moderator about the ban since you're not supposed to talk about bans on the forums. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2013, 11:48:13 am »
I'm sad to hear that, Well i hope you come back and settle back down after the ban. 2 months seem like a long time. If i see any of these floofs i'll tell them. I'll add them and tell them.
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2013, 01:49:58 pm »
Awh, thats sad to hear and I'll make sure if I see your friends I'll tell them about it c:

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^