I need help!!!!

mass markings 3
0 (0%)
mass markings
0 (0%)
downloading
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Mass markings 3  (Read 1677 times)

Offline breebrokencyde

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • who ever said a wolf and a cat cant be friends?
    • View Profile
    • N/A
Mass markings 3
« on: August 13, 2013, 12:21:09 am »
Ok, so I downloaded MM3 before and it worked. THEN my game started acting up. I uninstalled the game. I put my maps where they need to go. I put MM3 where that needs to go. But, NOPE. MM3 isn't showing up in my game. I dunno what to do. I extract all > copy > paste in textures > replace and copy > nothing. I don't know what to do. /:
- Annabelle :)

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: Mass markings 3
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 01:05:46 am »
Have you replaced the masking notepad with all the needed coding's? Without the notepad with all the masking coding your markings wont be able to be viewable in game
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

Offline Goldilocks

• Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 04:38:11 am »
Try re-downloading, and repeating the process. I had the same problem, and that seemed to do the trick. And like Fear says, you have to have notepad, or it won't work. Hope I helped.  ;D

Offline breebrokencyde

• Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • who ever said a wolf and a cat cant be friends?
    • View Profile
    • N/A
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2013, 02:30:07 am »
I think I have notepad. I don't understand why it wont work. I have downloaded the markings over again. /:
- Annabelle :)

Offline Goldilocks

• Floof-O-Meter: 20
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2013, 03:35:13 am »
You put them in the right places too?

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2013, 07:09:11 am »
Like are the markings literally not showing up in game at all, or are they just leaving blot marks on your character. I would think it would be the notepad that It came with. Perhaps you didn't actually save all the needed coding for your downloaded item in there. Generally you get the downloaded folder and place your pictures in Feral Heart>Media>Textures and then get the masking notepad and replacing it with the downloaded one. If that doesn't work then perhaps the file was corrupted and messed up your Mass masking files, or it could be the game itself. I say try to download the mass masking link again and preform the steps mentioned. if that dosn't work then I do suggest you try to re-download the game. Re-downloading the game is something I don't recommend doing quickly unless all options are used already.
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358