Author Topic: Welcome to Night Vale  (Read 1219 times)

SoulRevenge

Welcome to Night Vale
« on: August 12, 2013, 03:20:33 am »

Welcome to Night Vale is a radio program (or a podcast, more accurately) in the town of Night Vale. Which I must say is far better than the stupid Desert Bluffs place.

It is entirely normal and provides you with weather, updates on the traffic, Carlos's perfect hair, advice, and news about Night Vale.  Narrated by Cecil Baldwin, it is a simply extroadinary radio program for the citizen's of Night Vale. There is absolutely nothing wrong with it and it is an entirely normal station.

It is suggested, however, that you listen to this programme wearing headphones.
Why, you may ask?
Not because of any foul language, but because your very judgmental relatives that are likely affiliated with Desert Bluffs. They will judge you, and call you weird. But of course you are not weird. Everyone in Night Vale is entirely normal.

You can listen to Welcome to Night Vale here. - http://podbay.fm/show/536258179

Please follow the warning below, however. For it is very important and should be followed if you value your life.

Do not bring your dog to the Dog Park. There are no dogs aloud. There are no people aloud. Please do not look at the mysterious hooded figures inside the Park. Do not think about the mysterious hooded figures.

Offline miikarenn

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • yoooooo
    • View Profile
    • the tumblr
Re: Welcome to Night Vale
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 01:27:28 pm »
oh heck yes I didn't think there were any WTNV fans here!  this podcast is the best.

Offline Tanglemask

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 64
  • Inactive
    • View Profile
    • Tangled in Bowties
Re: Welcome to Night Vale
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 10:58:55 pm »

"And now... The weather"

I just learned about WTNV back in July. It was all over my tumblr dash randomly and I decided to ask my friend what it was. Out of curiosity I listened and fell in love with Cecil's voice. Omg his voice -swoons- And his obsession with Carlos and his hair is great. I can't help but smile when Cecil mentioned him and turns all adorable.

Also I think you might like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDvBnIVWhRM

"I can't tell you the key to success but the key to failure is trying to please everyone" - Ed Sheeran