Author Topic: Preset exporting trouble.  (Read 955 times)

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Preset exporting trouble.
« on: August 24, 2013, 11:17:34 am »
Yesterday, I made my first ever preset with transparent parts... But, I failed at the first 3 times.

Today, I redone the head texture because I forgot to delete the UV part, and I already closed gimp, so...

Redone. No troubles. But...

In the Preset Maker, the preset appears without the UV:

But, in the "online" play, it appears as before. (with the UV) I exported the preset, but nothing:

I tried everything. Delete the fhp file and export again, and all. but it appears with the UV.

Can someone help me? D:

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Preset exporting trouble.
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 11:42:56 am »
Have you tried deleting the preset_#head which had the UV map? or tried replacing it with the new head preset then exported? Try deleting the .fhp again and then exporting. Or maybe you named the head preset image other than preset_#head. Check in the preset coding and make sure nothing has changed. Also check if everything is saved as a .png image and make sure it matches the coding.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Preset exporting trouble.
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 11:46:05 am »
Oh wait. FH's a derp. I restarted FH, tried to export, and it appeared fine without the UV... omg, but thanks for the help. :3 Gonna give a floofy floof anyways.

In-game name as: Whinp