Author Topic: Feralheart ghost on my computer!!!  (Read 1409 times)

Offline emana00834

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I make my own choices
    • View Profile
Feralheart ghost on my computer!!!
« on: August 29, 2013, 03:53:31 pm »
okay guys i dont know where is this supposed to be because this is totally new to all of us i think.You alredy know my father deleted feralheart but yesterday i secretly installed it but my father caught me and uninstalled it again.but today i found the feralheart icon and everything was there and my father told me to uninstall it and i looked in the control panel to uninstall a program but feralheart wasnt there. i checked again but it was gone.and now i checked it again still gone but the whole program was there and it works. but how. my father uninstalled it yesterday.is this a ghost of feralheart. and i want a clear answer.  :-X  :-X  :-X  :o  :o  :o

Offline Whinp

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 50
    • View Profile
Re: Feralheart ghost on my computer!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 03:57:17 pm »
Calm down! Well you're sure you uninstalled FH? You need to try to uninstall... Well, I will explain you.
Open Start > Computer > Local Disk C: and then search for a folder called "FeralHeart". If it isn't on, go to folder "Program Files" and try to search there. Found it? Click in it, and go down. You will see 2 "unins", but click in the one that ISN'T is a unknown file/CD icon. Follow the steps, and it should be uninstalled. Hope this helps ;)

In-game name as: Whinp

Offline emana00834

• I make my own choices
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 03:59:59 pm »
but i dont want to uninstall feralheart.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 04:03:12 pm »
Please calm down, floof.~ There might not be an answer to this at all. I have never encountered this problem. Try searching "Feral Heart" in the Control Panel search bar.

Thierry

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2013, 04:16:01 am »
You can move your game in to a flash drive, just try to pick a fast one ;)
You need to copy the whole FeralHeart folder to it and run it directly from that folder instead of the desktop icon.

Offline emana00834

• I make my own choices
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2013, 11:58:38 am »
I searched it on the control panel and its gone. Plus i am not moving it cuz i dont want to deinstall it