Author Topic: Ask Tearless!  (Read 4346 times)

Offline Tearless

• The strange artist about whom your mother warned you...
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 81
  • Weird Absentee Uncle
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Ask Tearless!
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2013, 04:45:41 am »
@OreoHeroz: Actually, I don't really know you well enough to form an opinion one way or another. But the odds that I hate you are slim indeed, because it takes a LOT to get me to hate someone.

@Stargate: I have mild carpal tunnel syndrome, probably because I'm kind of stupid about not taking breaks or stretching when I draw and doing it for hours straight. It's doing better now, just have to be more careful, which I should have been doing anyway.

As for the second question... I feel like that's probably a reference to something, but I have no idea what or even if it is... can't keep up with you kids and yer internets and yer gangnam shakes...

@Hugrf: 1. I'd probably say hi!

2. I like keeping that in the grey area.

3. I'll always be partial to this one.

4. Usually either pencil, Photoshop Elements and a Wacom tablet, or a combination of the two. I'll try any medium that stands still long enough, though.

5. Steam Powered Giraffe (they'e a trio of robot mimes who accidentally started a band a while back and now they're awesome, seriously check out their live show playlist if you're ever bored). I'm also a huge David Bowie fan.

6. Shows: Firefly, Doctor Who, Star Trek: Next Generation, probably a couple others I'm forgetting. Movies: LotR, Captain America (etc.), I, Robot (even though it had nothing to do with the book; read the book), Pacific Rim. Again, probably forgetting some.

7. I don't really have one, but I really love the combination of colours in dark storms. Sort of dark steely blue-grey mottled with lighter greys, maybe with some touches of that light gold colour you get when the sun almost comes through but doesn't.

8. Couldn't pick, it changes from day to day. I'm leaning toward flying foxes (the fruit bat, not actual winged foxes) today. Pretty consistently a fan of cats as well.

9. Honestly, the whole Youtuber community rubs me the wrong way a little so I tend to avoid it. I do occasionally find some of Tobuscus's stuff funny though.

10. Not fluently. Just a little Spanish, and a few words of Sindarin which is completely useless but fun to know and will hopefully impress someone someday.

11. A little twelve pound, EXTREMELY fluffy white Norfolk terrier/chihuahua probably/God-knows-what mix named Akio. He has bat ears and a pink nose. Gotta love rescue dogs.