Poll

Was it good? or bad

Best every!
Amazing
good
No
Never again!

Author Topic: The life of Woody  (Read 3374 times)

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
The life of Woody
« on: May 26, 2012, 07:25:44 pm »
Woody as youve has probaly sponsered him from dog trust is a real life dog who is barking and whipping his tail right now! Anyway i came up with a story about him. i have even made him on feral heart.
                             Woody life

When Woody a lovely heinz 57 seven was born everyone was confused, no one had ever seen the father they only knew that Woody's mom was a pure bred Boxer dog. He got teased on and the owners were laughed at. They only had one choice to get rid of Woody. They walked far into the woods when Woody was only 5 months, something secret (remember only in my imganatioin lol) his name wasn't woody then his name was Cartus,Dog trust only called him Woody cause he was found in the woods.... He got let of the leash, woody was so ecxited he didn't no that he was going to be abonded. 9 yrs later he was found by dog trust and i know something TRUE about woody, he's adorble and he has a best friend.. a little teddy bear and he always have millions of sponsers :) and im one of them. Hopefully one day he willbe rehomed woody:http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=dog+trust+woody&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=688&gbv=2&tbm=isch&tbnid=qMw1qAgrK6O_7M:&imgrefurl=http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/sponsor/saddoglibrary/woody.aspx&docid=9SiZ5KJPMhn9mM&imgurl=http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/sponsor/saddoglibrary/woodyassets/px235woody5.jpg&w=205&h=234&ei=JS7BT8qrDMaW8QPhk4zwCg&zoom=1

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline #Uzuri#

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Nii-San~
    • View Profile
Re: The life of Woody
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 05:11:42 pm »
A sad story..poor woody :( there are a few grammar errors throughout the bio, but nothing to serious ^^ I'm so glad that you care so much about things like this. :P I hope I see woody in FH I really want to meet the guy.
Bloody Rabbit >:P

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 07:40:04 pm »
Hello sorry about the errors and if we arrange a time maybe you could join his group its like the first dog trust role play ever! :p. And if he did get mistreated or abused how could the owners do that to such a cute dog. Im going to see him on the 1st of July

Meep Meep.

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 09:45:29 am »

Meep Meep.

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2012, 09:30:03 am »
It's good

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2012, 02:42:29 pm »
Thanks and this is the best news ever! Woody has got re homed and joined a lovely new home Know im going to be sponsering J-Lo Or Lexi i want Lexi he is a Dalmatian cross :) I hope Woody enjoys the rest of his life in his new home and NEVER returns to be abounded Luckily know Dogs Trust can fit more homeless dogs into the care hey?

Meep Meep.