Author Topic: friend made an account but cant play?  (Read 941 times)

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
friend made an account but cant play?
« on: September 07, 2013, 05:07:29 pm »
so today my friend came over and i checked the FH site reg was open so we made her an account
she used the CORRECT email AND username/password
she got no activation code we sent in an activation thing to the email but it never seems to work (as proof because another friend did it 1 year ago it said it'd activate but has been unactive for 1 year now..)
she tried to log in with the correct username (YourNightmareRising) and the correct password (as one of mine wasnt activated once but let me still play the game) but it still refused to let her play saying her user or password was wrong i was wondering if anyone can sort it for her?

we thought it didnt make it so went back to "create an account" typed in her username and it did say it was used by when she made the account with the correct email address too
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline Feareh

• The Jaguar Artist
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 195
  • Where is the Walrus Species?
    • View Profile
Re: friend made an account but cant play?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 05:17:02 pm »
I see your problem here, that username "YourNightmareRising" is about 19 characters long. The FH username system is ONLY able to actually take in 16 character name. Therefor your friends username is way to long and it may not let her in game. I'm sorry to say but I think you might need to re-registrar your friend again when the registration box is open.
You can try to send a PM to one of the admins to see what they say, but chances are that you are just gonna have to create a new account with a shorter name (Under 16 Characters)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2013, 05:30:02 pm by Feareh »
I Stalk from time to time...I have moved on to other things but do miss this place. Good times
Add me on discord:
Bakujio 🐺#7358

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 05:20:15 pm »
Hm, you said no activation code? Hm, why don't you just PM a MOD or admin and see if they active your friend's account for you or just tell them to send another activation code.

Sorry if this doesn't help.

Good luck

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2013, 05:25:45 pm »
As Faereh stated, the username is too long for the game to recognize. You'll have too make a new account if you would want to play.