Author Topic: INFRACTUS VOCES -- Justice, Or Power? [RECRUITING]  (Read 1381 times)

Offline lynsey

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The sharper the mind, the more it cuts you.
    • View Profile
INFRACTUS VOCES -- Justice, Or Power? [RECRUITING]
« on: August 30, 2013, 01:47:41 am »
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 02:00:57 am by lynsey »

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
Re: INFRACTUS VOCES -- Justice, Or Power? [RECRUITING]
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2013, 01:59:44 am »
Certainly seems like an interesting roleplay, floofie, although I think this belongs more in our Group Advertising Board.

I'll move it there for ya~

Happy roleplaying, and I hope your group goes well. (:
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline lynsey

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • The sharper the mind, the more it cuts you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 02:02:18 am »
Certainly seems like an interesting roleplay, floofie, although I think this belongs more in our Group Advertising Board.

I'll move it there for ya~

Happy roleplaying, and I hope your group goes well. (:

Thank you <3 I was unsure of where to post this xD. Not sure I was able to locate a certain area for group ads.

Offline WhiteLightHeart

• iTrumpet~<3
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 230
  • Seems legit
    • WhiteLightHeart
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2013, 02:04:13 am »
That's perfectly alright. c: Glad I could help! And, as I said, I hope you all have fun RPing, and the best to you for finding new members!
|| ~Avatar by Kikiorylandia, Sig commissioned by Wolf_Memories~ ||
|| Thank you. <3 ||

Offline Xenonia

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 10:34:47 pm »
.:INFRACTUS VOCES:.

It'd be great if you could watch the advertisement video. http://youtu.be/KGmgWq-nYNs

Literate  +  Active  +  Semi-Realistic  +  Mapped  +  Plotted

You saunter across the vast land of Mournwood Hallow, ears pricked and alert as you cautiously stride onward. My, how this land was so... quiet. An eerie silence flooded the plain, and you could hear the blood rushing in your ears, heart pounding. Why are you here? You're too close to the Mordere av Natten camp, and it is well known how dangerous they are. You tremble, claws digging into the soil as tiny droplets of rain begin to pelt your frame. Boy, and it was cold, too. Brows drawing together in both nervousness and suspicion, you pivot around on a hind paw and head back into the densely-wooded grove that you had padded through earlier.

This place was horrifyingly creepy, and you swore to yourself that you could hear the maddening chuckle of a wolf behind you, but a quick glance backward proves your ears wrong. You were alone. Why you had brought yourself here was beyond question, and you didn't feel the least bit happy being stuck here. You have heard rumors of rebellion and revolt in your midst, and you ponder on why a wolf would rebel against their own blood-bound pack. Then again, there had to be a reason. Shaking your head to rid of the water drizzling from your soaked chin, you quickly decide as to what on Earth you were going to do. In all reality, why were you here in the first place?

Back before time has record of, Mordere av Natten has thrived. Formed by a courageous, brave young wolf, the pack became enormous and reached its peak with over 100 wolves serving under its ranks. Less of a pack and more of an organization at first, over time the group dwindled and many died from a disease that plagued the lands of Mournwood. But, thankfully, the Mordere survived throughout the dark times and once again arose from its shadow.

Each wolf has flourished under the great pack's wings, their loyalty and will to serve keeping the cruel pack alive. Letting it continue. As the Dra's and Dre's lines continued from their children, each have served their duty well, and have died honorably. Each wolf has prospered, their belief in Mordere's spirit awakening with their naive, sometimes gullible minds.

Many generations have passed and, as time wears on, a whole new terror is to greet the wolves. Rebellion. After the 47th Dra's rule, a young brute from outside of the Mordere av Natten bloodline took control. As we endure losses and death, young Skydis has always done his best to keep the Mordere av Natten wolves in line.

With a price.

As his rule continues, many wolves have been executed by his wrath, and many more are to come. Our Dre, for the first time in years, has fallen and left our Dra alone, only to sulk in his own emotions from a past that nobody yet has even considered. As our times grow to darken once again, not by disease but by tyrannical rule, you must make a choice. Do you question your loyalties? Your well being? Your life? Make your decision, wolf, because in the end, we all have a choice.

And it isn't us who make our choices, because when everything around you has shattered... shifted, you will know that your choices will make you.

Justice? Or Power?

Infractus Voces is a growing Role Play, meant for wolves who enjoy a deep, rich, and interactive story that makes their character an important asset in the growing unease among each wolf. This role play has been running for almost 3 months, and is continuing to improve each day. In this role play, we are looking for active and experienced role players to involve themselves and create their own stories. We have a great team of moderators and admins that try their best to deliver fun mini-plots and exciting battles every day. If you're interested, we suggest you check out our site.

http://nordereavnatten.webs.com/

There, you should be able to get more information on our RP and how it operates. Please keep in mind that we are mapped, active, literate, and semi-realistic.

The old advertisement.

Do you think this would be a mature RP? Not sure if we should, in case... y'know... The kiddies may not like the thought of the RP's OOC discussion being solely based on [spoiler]mustard nipples. [/spoiler]