Author Topic: FH Creepypasta - YOU CANT RUN  (Read 1517 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
FH Creepypasta - YOU CANT RUN
« on: September 28, 2013, 09:31:53 pm »
I was bored, after Sasha's death incident, I got on feralheart, but the text color was red and the usual wolf and lion on the screen were dying. The map where the login screen was Default from IT. I said "Rah, lets just login." But all of my characters no longer had the normal emote. Instead they looked if they were about to cry. I went to edit one, and the emote was called "Suicidal" I decided to make a new one, but the only emote that was on the emote menu was "Suicidal" I realized something cause my sister would kill me if I got hacked. So I chose the canine model, and named her "Nyra F" so I gave her pointed ears and ear rim markings, and colored her gray. So I went to bonfire, but I was trapped in Ficho Tunnel, and when I walked in the portal, it said "YOU CANT RUN". I did not know what the heck was happening. Just then dead feline and canine meshes were everywhere. Then a lion named "ERRORYUHHRTUSA" came up to me. I quickly reached for my info button, but the home text said "Map File not Found" I heard my mom say "Honey are you ok?" I said "Yes!' But my mother came to me. She said "Oh my gosh..." I said "Some maniac hacked me!" Just then ERRORYUHHRTUSA came to me and pinned me.  Just then the music sounded disorted, like a broken radio. The screen went black with a high pitched scream, then the Kefka laugh.  FeralHeart crashed and the computer made a loud buzzing noise and shut down. I woke up in the hospital with lots of scratch marks on my body.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2023, 04:46:26 pm by DancingWithDeath »
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline MysticHeart

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: FH Creepypasta - YOU CANT RUN
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 10:07:37 pm »
That was creepy...Brr... *Hides behind chair*
« Last Edit: October 11, 2013, 10:14:48 pm by Nana »