Author Topic: The Northern Taiga needing Rivals  (Read 1880 times)

xXPenelopeXx

The Northern Taiga needing Rivals
« on: June 28, 2013, 02:35:07 pm »
[/URL][/img]

The Northern Taiga is a mapped, semi-literate to literate, long-term, realistic, plotted and sited role play.

The Northern Taiga is calling for two leaders to lead two struggling groups called Tsuga Fauna and Vestmyer Hunters. We are needing them urgently so if interested, please read the information about the role play and the duties necessary for the role.

Here, watch a video I made for the leader recruit! It will explain some information necessary to know about the role play.

:D Watch the video! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k3u9zoQc2CQ

If the link won't work then just go on youtube and search for the video called The Northern Taiga needing leaders (Feral heart)

If interested, watch on youtube and read the description. Try to get as much information about the role play as possible to know what The Northern Taiga is all about. Then, message me on the webs site or at my e-mail. I need leaders in order to make the roleplay more fun and to continue on with the trailer. I need more screenshots of Vestmyer Hunters and Tsuga Fauna. For Vestmyer Hunters, I prefer a leader who will be a male and for Tsuga Fauna, I prefer a leader to be a dominating animal like a wolf. Again, if you are interested in becoming leader of any of these two groups, please tell me. I have extremely high expectations for leader`s duties. You must have some leadership skills, you MUST be active (I`m so serious about this one), you must advertise daily for members, you must be a host of this roleplay and be the boss of a big roleplay. Most of all, you must be dedicated to this roleplay as it if was your main roleplay. Lots of expectations but I want a good leader so that I can finally continue on with the roleplay. The roleplay is getting bigger and will soon have lots of members, so I need help with leading it. Again, if interested, please inform me.

Vestmyer Hunters:

Founded by Valdimir, this force of humans and dogs are very strong, armed with weapons and their reputation. The humans love their dogs and their dogs are devoted to them and do anything to care for each other like a family. They go on hunting expeditions frequently and find food more easily. However, they are very defensive of their food they have stored within their homes and they do anything to protect themselves from the dangerous animals out there, especially bears and tigers. They work as a family and are very skilled and experienced with hunting and fighting. They own shot guns, bows, pistols, assualt rifles, wooden spears, and crossbows.
This force of humans and dogs are one of the few to settle in Siberia`s harsh lands called Weadhur Cliffside due to its rugged terrain and frigid cold. They came there because of the abundancy of fish, especially giant ones. The humans of this group are very strong and willing to fight against the challenges thrown at them. Their dogs are loyal and grow strong with them. They are the few to be well-adapted to Weadhur Cliffside and learned to call it home.

Tsuga Fauna
This union of northern predators of the winter taiga is founded by Haruhi, an arctic wolf. This clan has a large territory varied with some food. Food is more easily found in Tsuga`s territory, making the members of this force more strong. They are slowly growing in numbers and plan to grow their territory off to the North East. With less worry about food, they have more time to train  , and make their warriors more stronger. Tsuga Fauna, "tsuga" for "hemlock fir,"a tree that grows in the taiga, and "fauna" for of course, animals.
They are a union of northern predators in which they consist of a variety of different predator species that are capable of working together in the winter`s harsh times. It`s not best to fight through winter`s wrath alone so this union is their best choice. They are still struggling against Boreal Fauna`s huge numbers but their advantage is they are very tolerant to harsh winds since their territory is located in Weadhur's high elavations.

The duties of the role:
-You have to be very active
-You must be literate and long-term (The role play has been going for more than half a year now)
-Recruit for members on a daily basis
-In charge of the role play along with two other hosts
-Make important decisions in the role play with two other hosts
-Have some leadership experience
-Be able to download maps, presets, mass markings and more

If you are surely interested in becoming either Tsuga Fauna's or Vestmyer Hunters's new offiicial leaders, message me at Makui through the role play site:

http://thenortherntaiga.webs.com/

Or message me at my e-mail which you can find in the blog spot sites. Lastly, you can find me in-game on Feral heart.
IMPORTANT:
I will not be accepting immediately who shows request for leader. I will be choosing who. Through messaging, I will have to ask you questions in consideration of becoming leaders and see how active you are in the course of two or three weeks. It`s highly required you match the requirements (duties). I will accept the official leaders being the most active, literate, and most capable of the role.
Only two will be decided!

Offline TwilitWolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Re: The Northern Taiga needing Rivals
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2013, 09:38:50 pm »
Hi im TwilitWolf and i would like to help to create the rivals for your pack :)
My ingame user is TwilitWolf.

xXPenelopeXx

Re: The Northern Taiga needing Rivals
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2013, 05:47:11 pm »
Good! :D What rival group are you interested in creating?