Author Topic: I Can't Decide [Horror/Thriller - Canine] Open and accepting!  (Read 2334 times)

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
    • View Profile
I Can't Decide [Horror/Thriller - Canine] Open and accepting!
« on: February 22, 2014, 05:08:14 pm »
((It's been a while, hasn't it? It feels like it's been forever since I've been on the forums.))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFKUnfwBPTUH

"A killer has been sighted in this area; a lot of people have moved from the area until further notice," The television told you, your eyes blinking, a bit bored. "Officials have noted us to tell you, if you live in the area, you should evacuate or remain indoors at all times."
Your eyes slid outside the closed window, which sat right behind the T.V. It was just morning. "The killer has been seen around night time, so be more alert past 5 o'clock." The television sounded urgent, though you thought it was just jargon. Nothing but bad news on the News channel, in your opinion. Your owner flicked off the television and stood up, you weren't panicked, but you were alert.
You watched your owner closed the blinds and curtains and locked the doors. "Jeez," You muttered to yourself, your owner flicking on a light. "People these days." You shook your head, feeling a bit disappointed.
The light flicked off by itself, but you shrugged it off with a furrow of your brows.
A sharp knock came from the door, making you jump out of your skin; you checked through the window to see a lone police officer. Your owner decided to open the door, just in case it was serious.
Then black.

[Edited because of a dire mistake I didn't notice until I posted the last post.]
« Last Edit: February 22, 2014, 05:51:55 pm by Wolfie_Lover »

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Re: I Can't Decide [Horror/Thriller - Canine] WIP
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 05:23:55 pm »
You have no clue where you are, but you know who you are. That's the biggest thing in this place, for people have gone insane forgetting who they once were.
The current setting is a damp, dark area, however it's littered with common household objects, such as chairs, a few turned tables, etc.
No-one wakes next to another, everyone is in a separate area; some may wake in a cell, others a hallway with endless possibilities, etc.

One thing's for certain, you must escape.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2014, 05:36:46 pm »
- 1. Nobody knows who the killer is, he/she is not a playable killer. -
- 2. You may have up to three characters; none of them can become a couple within the role-play. -
- 3. You're character(s) are not armed, however they may carry a few items that could be used as weapons, no weapons are present in any of the areas. -
- 4. This is your character's/characters' destiny, you have them do something, not yourself. -
- 5. Swearing and gore is present in this role-play, I apologize for those who don't like it, but it's here. -
- 6. Animals, besides rats, are not present in the areas, please don't role-play any animals, besides the few non-playable rats. -
- 7. Please be as literate as possible, I understand a few slip-ups, but if you can't use proper punctuation, spelling, grammar, etc., I'm sorry, but you will not be able to join. -
- 8. Your character(s) are able to die. Keep this in mind. However, since there is that killer around, you're able to drop in one last character, but you cannot bring in another character. Once you bring in your new character, that's it for you. -
- 9. Sex is not allowed in this role-play. Period. -
- 10. Be creative with your character(s), I don't want a Cathy (my definition of an overly used character) in every application. Be unique! That's what makes this role-play interesting. -
- 11. Like I said, swearing is allowed, however I don't want you to swear every other sentence. Only in your character's/characters' frustration, anger, etc. -
- 12. Please be active; I'm going to try my best to remain active as well. However, if you're not able to, then please tell me (whether PM or post, though PM is more appreciated). -

If you have any questions, just ask me via PM.

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2014, 05:45:19 pm »
Image/Description: -Images are preferred, though you don't have to use one.-
Full Name: -Middle names don't have to be used, and you may use an initial for them, however first and last names are needed.-
Nickname(s): -This is optional, and please specify which ones your character likes/uses most.-
Age: -Characters that are fifteen or older are much appreciated, but you may have one, the lowest, thirteen.-
Sex: -This one's obvious, however if you're unaware of what I mean, then what's your character's gender?-
Breed: -This one's optional, but you can just say 'Mutt' without specifying.-
Personality: -Please be unique with this, I don't want a Cathy for every one, that becomes too predictable.-
History: -Be unique with this too, especially since history normally changes how a character would behave via role-play.-
Other: -Anything else?-

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
Re: I Can't Decide [Horror/Thriller - Canine] Open and accepting!
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2014, 06:09:03 pm »
Image/Description:

Full Name:
Donny-J Quinn
"Just call me Donny-J."

Nickname(s):
Donny, J - Enjoys being called Donny more than J.
"You know, just Donny-J."

"Pretty young, I guess."

Sex:
Male
"Hmpf."

Breed:
Spanish Mastiff (How I love the mastiffs~)
"Do I have to tell you?"

Personality:
Donny-J is a pretty docile dog, besides a few kinks in his kind armor. He's hard to upset/anger, though when he becomes this way, he's a bit over-dramatic. He's not one for much talking, though he likes to use a large-ranged vocabulary when doing so. Whenever feeling threatened, he tries to make himself bigger than he actually is and will more than likely try to get in the other dog's face.
"We might not get along, don't ya think?"

History:
Donny-J had a pretty average life, being taken in with an elderly couple that treated him right. He didn't get too many walks due to the age of his owners, though he does get out a lot. He made a lot of friends while growing up, though most were human, and has a certain happiness when approached by humans.
"Average, if I do say so myself."

Other:
Donny-J hates being dirty and will become upset if so.

Offline meeeea

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2014, 06:55:01 pm »

Description: Ryuko's a short for her breed, grey-furred Catahoula Leopard Dog with some Akita Inu blood in her. She's covered in short, silver fur with merle splotches. Her eyes are deep blue, and she wears a collar
 given to her by her master.

Full Name: Ryuko H. Matoi

Nickname(s): She prefers just being called Ryuko, although "Shorty" or "Shrimp" are common nicknames she doesn't like being called.

Sex: Female

Breed: Catahoula Leopard Dog x Akita Inu

Personality: Ryuko shows high levels of confidence and bravery, alongside with her natural rudeness and sarcastic side. She's not afraid to say what she thinks, and finds other's misery and anger humorous. She'll often risk her life for another's, since her dream is to die as a hero and be remembered for what she did. Even if it takes a bit to warm up to her, Ryuko's not all that bad.

History: Being raised in a puppy mill, Ryuko was thought the rule of "Survival of the fittest" from an early age before being rescued by a young man. She lead a steady life, although she didn't get much socialization due to her agressive nature.

Other: x

Offline Wolfie_Lover

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2014, 07:20:43 pm »
@Rii: Accepted~ Welcome to "I Can't Decide," thanks for joining.