Author Topic: I have a few questions about FH... (Solved.)  (Read 1199 times)

Offline Wolfypuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
I have a few questions about FH... (Solved.)
« on: October 02, 2013, 07:26:26 pm »
Hello. =)
Here's my questions about FH:

1- When I go to a certain place that has people on it,I can see what they are talking. Then I go to other place that has some people on it (For example,that are roleplaying),and I can't see what the other people on the other place are talking,but I can see what the people that are roleplaying say. Is that normal? It happens to me on the game. I tested.

2- I see people that have mass markings and presets all white without the fur texture (For example,a person has mass markings only on it's face and I only see the face white without the fur texture,and the rest of the body it's normal.),like statue models. Is that normal?

Here's a screenshot of what I see:

http://imgur.com/tMaG55b.png

3- I see some people laying down really fast. How do they do that? I only lay down after the sit action,with the hotkey Z and some people lay down without the sit action really fast.

I would really appreciate to have answers to these 3 questions. Thank you. C=

(I'm not sure that this is the right forum to post this,sorry if it isn't. =S)
« Last Edit: October 02, 2013, 08:27:00 pm by Wolfypuppy »
I've quit FeralHeart,and I'll probably not come back. Sorry.

Offline wolfspirit999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Live well laugh often love much~
    • View Profile
    • Wolf Kin
Re: I have a few questions about FH...
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2013, 07:33:42 pm »
1) Yes that is normal, you can only see the people talking in the map you are in, and the local chat only reaches for people who, for example, the nametags are in view. The general chat reaches over the map you are in. Whisper, Party and Group reach across FH.

2) That is normal if you have not downloaded the mass markings pack they have.

3) That is probably because of lag. They sit down, and because it must travel across the internet and world likely, it reaches your computer and they have already sat, so you computer leaps to the final image, rather than going through the whole sitting process. If you go into a completely lagless place, you will see them sitting down slowly and normally.

Hope this helped!

Offline Wolfypuppy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
Re: I have a few questions about FH...
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2013, 07:36:23 pm »
1) Yes that is normal, you can only see the people talking in the map you are in, and the local chat only reaches for people who, for example, the nametags are in view. The general chat reaches over the map you are in. Whisper, Party and Group reach across FH.

2) That is normal if you have not downloaded the mass markings pack they have.

3) That is probably because of lag. They sit down, and because it must travel across the internet and world likely, it reaches your computer and they have already sat, so you computer leaps to the final image, rather than going through the whole sitting process. If you go into a completely lagless place, you will see them sitting down slowly and normally.

Hope this helped!
Oh,ok! Thank you,that really helped me. C=
I've quit FeralHeart,and I'll probably not come back. Sorry.

Offline wolfspirit999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Live well laugh often love much~
    • View Profile
    • Wolf Kin
Re: I have a few questions about FH... (Solved.)
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2013, 08:23:56 pm »
Glad I could help c;