Author Topic: Preset Issue  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Angarika

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Angarika/Blakyhart
    • Bludneva
    • blakyhart
    • blakyhart
    • blakyhart
    • View Profile
Preset Issue
« on: October 11, 2013, 09:27:41 am »
I understand there's been many issues with presets but the one I am experiencing seems to be something beyond what most seem know and experience themselves. It's an issue that occurs after the downloading process happens. To elaborate, it's when opposite person downloads the .fhp properly yet returns to witness the character they downloaded the preset for still the precise same. Nothing's changed since they've left to retrieve the preset and returned less than five minutes time.

This actually has happened to me several times for several characters/presets and even when looking through forum posts and consulting with preset makers upon the actual game, no information seems to help. I'm stuck and very frustrated. If someone could please help me, that would be most appreciated.

P.S: Please excuse the scattered and rather rude voice. I am very upset..

Thank you in advance, Angarika/Blakyhart/Bludneva.

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Issue
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 09:56:55 am »
Are you sure they have placed the .fhp file into FeralHeart\Presets and not My Presets?

Also try these:
- Make sure they don't see a seperate number at the end of the preset file e.g. BigBangTheory_5(2).fhp
- Does your username include caps? Because they might see your name in lower case so they would need to change the preset file to what your user name really is. Example: I see 'BigBangTheory' they see 'bigbangtheory' so they need to change bigbangtheory_5.fhp into BigBangTheory_5.fhp.
- Did they Relaunch the game?
- Did you make the preset? If you didn't they might have exported it already in the process of making it, therefor they have the preset file in their name instead of yours.

Hope I helped a little.

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline Angarika

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Angarika/Blakyhart
    • Bludneva
    • blakyhart
    • blakyhart
    • blakyhart
    • View Profile
Re: Preset Issue
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 10:42:33 am »
I am resolute that the .fhp file has been exported to the correct folder and the "Angarika_7.fhp" file in which the preset is connected to are in both mine and my receivers "Presets" folder. What's confusing is this matter has happened before when I've tried exporting my other presets. It's always gone smooth until someone downloads it and there's a mishap between connections because those who've gotten the file cannot view my character or it's newly created cover.

Yes ma'am, I am the sole creator and actually have every program I used to create the preset on standby. I tend to sometimes go back to re-due them once the avatar grows in-character; though, I haven't done so yet because of this complication.

I thank you for the advice and attempt to solve this issue.

Sincerely,
Angarika/Blakyhart/Bludneva.