Author Topic: Item Request...  (Read 1373 times)

Offline Stretchtail

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • i can do that, hold my milk
    • View Profile
Item Request...
« on: October 08, 2013, 08:47:02 pm »
Does anyone know if there are any Tuxedos or even better, Swallowtail coats? If anyone could lemme know, I would be eternally grateful. Or if anyone knows or could make a Swallowtail preset, that would be amazing. I have a character in mind, and I feel like I HAVE to make it... I imagine you know how I feel? Thanks guys.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 08:52:34 pm by Nikki Sullivan »
what kind of overalls does mario wear

denim denim denim

Offline femalecreature

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • it is i the official eggplant
    • View Profile
Re: Item Request...
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2013, 11:44:48 pm »

Hello,
I don't believe there's really any Swallowtail/regular coat items around. I'd imagine they'd be pretty hard to create, though. It's a big item.
Perhaps you should go to "Request a Preset." Preset-makers there are very helpful, and one might gladly make you a preset with a coat on it.
Or "Request a Marking," where you could request a coat marking. That'd be helpful, too.
The solution I'd normally go with, especially in this case, is actually a makeshift marking, until I got ref sheets and someone who's ready and willing to make a preset/marking.
But, then again, I'm really lazy when it comes to this kind of stuff. Hopefully my post will encourage other item-makers to post here, and perhaps give your item request a shot. It's a possibility.
egg me up inside (can't egg up)