Author Topic: Willow Rune Pack- New, Active, Plotted, Realistic, and Ranked  (Read 1280 times)

Offline SilverWolfBark

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Willow Rune Pack- New, Active, Plotted, Realistic, and Ranked
« on: October 14, 2013, 09:36:02 pm »
Okay, first, let me get something straight. As packs are very popular, I copied no one. Now, if you thought I meant realistic as like an actual pack, you play by my rules (well, they're more of "loose" guidelines), realistic means appearance-wise. Happy reading!

The Willow Rune Pack is active and new, as I, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL- ahem. Anyway, it's active and new because I, THE GREAT- em, okay then, it's active and new because I, the leader, am very active, but only if you, too, contribute because I will be offline if no other wolf in the pack is on, and I also want this pack to function without the leader for at least a week, as it is in the very, um, "surprising" plot. *wink wink*

As I said farther up the page, realistic means by your appearance. So no completely black wolves, no purple, yellow, green, red, pink, neon orange or other unrealistic colors in your wolf, except you can have pink scars, but definitely no wings. And you can have a mane, but it must be your marking or pelt color. And with back manes, it must be the color of your back. And eyecolors are yellow,  light green, and light blue because it follows our beliefs, which will be shown down the page. Also, the eyes are the pattern "Black" like in real life. Now, that seems like a lot, but it must be used because of the problems I get with other groups.

Part of the plot will be revealed after I have fifteen members. Not too hard, right? And even more at thirty, if we get that popular.

Now, our beliefs. THE EXCITING STORYBOARD PART. YAY! Once in the land of Ara, there were two wolves who reigned... the black and the white. But the black, the Dark One, his name not to be revealed (until later in the plot!) found his love... for hatred, rather than his alpha!This created a powerful glowing stick with a moon-shaped black crystal on top, which he almost whacked his alpha, Alphea (the word "alpha" comes from Alphea in this roleplay, so I know it sounds nerdy, but still) with the end of. But time froze, except for Alphea, who walked through the bare wolf path with leaves suspended in the air, until there at the end, was a stick with a amber sun on top. She gripped it in her teeth and pounced onto the Dark One, a battle in which no wolf won. As Alphea defeated her equal, they both were cast to stone and crumbled. The drooping willow wept.

Now, for the ranks.
Leader- silverwolfbark, which is me, and we have this plotted. My character name is Cypress Wisp.
Beta- Starflame Wolf, whose character name is Midnight. This is plotted too. (There will be much time without beta)
Wolf Warriors- Just adult wolves that aren't Nurses...
Nurse- Not healers. All wolves are trained for healing. Nurses are expecting pups or tending them. (only if you have at least one roleplay pup to join when you're done.)
Trainee- Any pup from the age of one moon to five moons. Being trained by the whole pack.
Pup- Any pup under one moon. Lives with their mother/ Nurse. (can't apply as a pup. you must have a Nurse bring you here, but in the questions section you can ask to be a pup and I'll be your mother if I'm not tending.)

Application Form Thing (the questions section is optional. It's just questions I'll quick-reply in comments to. Send Join Request to Willow Rune Pack when filled out in comments.):

Name:
Description or Picture of Character:
Personality:
Roleplay Sample:
Questions: