Author Topic: Eternal Night (Active, Literate, Canine RP.)  (Read 2532 times)

Offline SilverWolfBark

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Eternal Night (Active, Literate, Canine RP.)
« on: November 05, 2013, 12:40:05 am »
Hi! I'm here to tell you about your roleplay here, a fine, enabling roleplay at that. There are four groups of Eternal Night here, and here are their explanations.

Tenabrae- Here we've got your own character! The tenabrae, however, can only be dark gray and  brown. Sorry! Anyway, the tenabrae originated when the pack of Lowering Suns was formed, when all canines were mixed at some point, and these became tenabrae. They are either dark gray with a lighter underfur and black natural markings, dark brown with lighter underfur and darker brown/ black natural markings, or gray with tan underfur and gray/brown natural markings, and their natural markings can be anything, or nothing at all, or red scars or splotches.

Wolves- Here we have the standard wolf. Wolves can be brown with tan underfur, gray with tan underfur, black with cream underfur, gray with white underfur, black with tan underfur, or black with dark gray underfur. Their markings can be any dog markings except for Dalmatian, and include Back Splotch. They do not need markings, though, just for those of you who like to be simple, and you can have completely red splotchy or scarred markings.

Dogs- I think you guys know your dog breeds! However, the dogs can be of any size, since they have evolved to live with the pack of Lowering Suns. Other than that, try to be realistic, please! And you do not need markings... unless your breed needs them.

Foxes- These only include red, Arctic (brown) and silver foxes, since the fennec foxes' ears are too big to be recreated on FH and any other breeds of foxes are unknown to most. Anyway. Your body markings must be Siamese or Toeless Socks, your tail markings must be Spotted Hyena, Highlight or None, and your head markings must be little if any, such as Simple Stripe, Eye Stripe, Ear Rims, etc.

~The Pack of Lowering Suns and Eternal Night~
The pack of Lowering Suns  was an ancient pack. Reviewing our knowledge of FH, Eternal Night cannot find where Lowering Suns lived! (maybe I'll map it soon.) And thus, we cannot find any artifacts on how they lived. Eternal Night is our roleplay, with these species living in the South Pole. (Just go behind the Lonely Cave entrance, and if you run while we're online you will see us.) We are evil! Be warned! (Warning: Possible Gore. We kind of like roughhousing)

~To Join~
(fill out, then send join request.)

Name:

Offline SilverWolfBark

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: Eternal Night (Active, Literate, Canine RP.)
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2013, 12:41:56 am »
ARGH. Okay, the tenebrae didn't show up! To read the big black space at the top, highlight (right click and drag) the black space right under the introduction and above Wolves. Sorry!

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 04:00:45 pm »
Name: Memory
Species: Tenabrae
Appearance: (an't decide wether I want brown or gray xD)

I think I can join IF, it does not become mapped anytime soon.

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline Pooglefan_52

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2013, 01:45:27 am »
Your roleplay seems fun, but i've never roleplayed before!

Name: Allie
Species: Wolf
Appearance: Black with Cream Underfur, Cream tailtip (This can be changed), and Green eyes!

;D

Offline SilverWolfBark

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2013, 10:09:11 pm »
Name: Memory
Species: Tenabrae
Appearance: (an't decide wether I want brown or gray xD)

I think I can join IF, it does not become mapped anytime soon.

It won't be mapped anytime VERY soon, but when the map does come around, I'll repost the roleplay, and add whether or not your character chooses to enter the old territory, and have separate roleplays in the old territory for those who can't download maps or choose not to. Thanks for reminding me!