Author Topic: Hello There.  (Read 1738 times)

Offline GameJester

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Hello There.
« on: October 26, 2013, 01:17:22 am »
Hello there. I'm go by JackieMac here on the FH forums or GameJester in game. I figured it would be polite to introduce myself before attending the Halloween party tomorrow evening.

I'm not new, nor am I an old player really. I originally stumbled upon FH some time before the wing update while I was looking for information on its predecessor, IT. I had meant to introduce myself then, but my timidness prevented me from doing so. I am quite timid in real life, as well as in game, and I'm more likely to be able to hold a conversation IC than OOC if I'm only just meeting someone. Unless, of course, you happen to touch upon a subject of interest to me. I'm not the best with small talk, though I'm getting better.

FH isn't the first animal based MMO I've played. Before this I had been playing The Endless Forest quite a bit. I also like to play on a few IT servers. They are Sanctum of Eventide, Dragon's Den, and Last Moon.

RP-wise I'm not a newbie, but I do not have much experience either. The last time I participated in a long term RP was back on Whirled several years ago, and most posts weren't quite as long as some of the ones I see in game. Despite this, I am able to write at least a three to four sentence RP post while RPing in game often enough, and I do not enjoy writing much more per post in game if it isn't necessary. I tend to enjoy fantasy RPs, and I tend to enjoy RPing as mythological and fantastic creatures the most. However, I do have a good amount of realistic animal characters as well.

Currently, I don't tend to do much other than people watch in game, as I haven't seen too many RPs I'd be interested in, and those I have participated in have died quickly. I have also made a few presets, and have messed with the map maker a bit. Customization is quite enjoyable to me.

Outside of these animal MMOs, I also enjoy video games, reading, drawing, collecting some things, and magic tricks.

I believe I've rambled enough. If you'd like to ask me any questions, please feel free to do so. I shall answer them as soon as I can.

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
Re: Hello There.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2013, 03:59:18 am »
Hey, JackieMac and welcome to the forums. You seem to get around a good number of MMOs, too. I've played The Endless Forest before, it's a decent game to get into, depending on your type. Aside from that, appreciate you introducing yourself in general despite being a bit skittish. ~    
Image © Mikita Kavalenka

Offline Shenidan

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Me hoy minoy
    • zyvy-raen
    • corri132
    • zyvraen666
    • View Profile
    • deviantART
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2013, 07:54:13 am »
Welcome to Feralheart JackieMac ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here.

Signature by Sophie-Feathersong on dA

Find me ingame as ^Blurryface^

Offline kaya

• Bite me and I'll kick yew arse C: ~ Rak$ha
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 109
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2013, 09:38:54 pm »
Hullo and welcome!
It's always nice to see someone opening up. :3 I hope you enjoy it here!

Offline GameJester

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 10:37:22 pm »
Thank you all for the warm welcome. ^_^

@FoxPhilosopher: Yes, I'm always in the look out for fun things to do, and I end up trying quite a few MMOs. It's quite interesting to see the different communities as well as the individuals within them. Not to mention the games themselves.

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2013, 05:03:41 am »
Welcome to FH~ c:
Farewell everyone<3