Author Topic: Crashing whenever FH opens  (Read 1466 times)

Offline xXCherryStarXx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Crashing whenever FH opens
« on: October 23, 2013, 12:46:57 am »
When I open my FH icon, it goes on the OGRE Rendering system thing. When I click ok, It crashes and says Feralheart.exe has stopped working. "A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available" It keeps happening everytime I go on, When I first got FH, It did that. I restart my computer, It did that. I try the next day, it does it again!  :(

Offline Lopunny

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • Oof
    • loopylopunny
    • maypheus
    • himelopunny
    • maypheus
    • View Profile
    • WARRIOR'S ROLEPLAY
Re: Crashing whenever FH opens
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 01:03:36 am »
Well, maybe your computer can't handle the file it's self. Sometimes, that comes to be the case dear ^^'

But, I would suggest doing the following things.

Try to open it with no other windows open, and make sure to contact a moderator if you're still experiencing problems! This is all I can suggest ^^'

Good luck doll!

Check out my website linked on my profile, REINCARNATION : warriors rp

Offline Mistyslove

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • *.:Lost among the Stars:.*
    • http://lunarlilac.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 02:49:16 am »
You could also try making sure you don't have copies of anything in your Feralheart folder. Like the particles sometimes double with _0, _1, _2, etc at the end of them. Another thing would be to try changing it to Direct3D or OpenGL rendering depending which one you're using. If none of that works like KitKatRevolution said your computer might not be able to handle it or try contacting a moderator.

Offline THEDARKNESS

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 09:15:53 pm »
Delete The FH folder and redownload
~Darth~

Offline LookingForAStar

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Life is an amazing and complex thing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2013, 12:58:49 am »
Ahh, I've had this problem in the past also. I'm afraid you have to uninstall FH and install it again.

Offline greenspirit123

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2013, 11:33:28 pm »
Whenever I try to open FeralHeart, the screens becomes gray, and a window pops up that says "feralheart exe. is not responding. I have tried re-downloading it, but I'm still having the same problem. Also, I tried to do the little character reset thingy, but I couldn't find it anywhere >:T My feral heart has worked fine until now, so I know that my computer can handle the game, and I'm really not sure what has happened to it. Please help! >.> (Not sure if I posted this in the right place, I've never posted anything on this website before, sorry If I posted it in the wrong spot  '^^)