Author Topic: Leaving the Shadow [Semi; Literate] (Now Open & Accepting!)  (Read 6399 times)

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Leaving the Shadow [Semi; Literate] (Now Open & Accepting!)
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2013, 06:35:09 pm »

Flow

Flow relaxed slightly, somewhat glad that everything seemed perfectly normal. A tinge of nervousness still clung on as she shook her pelt, nodding a little. "Well, I suppose we should ask..." she suggested weakly, gesturing towards the Alpha. Her ears perked forward as she stared at her paws, feeling very awkward as she glanced briefly at Ezia.

Offline RedRedRose

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2013, 09:56:47 pm »

Dive took one last lingering look at the hunting party before sighing, "Should we bring another Hunter along?" She said her thoughts aloud, "One of the young ones could come along. It would help with their training." She suggested, turning back towards the pack that was still in sight. One of the Hunters, Damian, shook his head, "They're too young. And besides, it'll be easy." He gave her a friendly nudge on the shoulder and they started walking again. As the pack slipped out of view, the scent of tree blood filled her nostrils. They walked for a few more minutes before coming face to face with a dying tree, a large gaping wound was cut into the bark of the tree. "How is this possible? And why?" Dive whispered, piercing the silence. They they paused for a moment before continuing onwards, until the Beta finally stopped in her tracks. "We'll split up, you know the signal if you find prey." She commanded.

"Trust my rage."

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 01:47:47 am »
Mind if I Join? :)

Name: Anyea

Pack: Half Moon pack

Appearance (pictures are encouraged): ^

Personality: Kind hearted but quiet, keeps to herself most of the time. Is loyal to ones she trust.

History (optional): Born and raised in the pack

Mate (only Alpha and Betas, if you have any): N/A

Other: N/A
« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 01:50:12 am by Silverdawn »

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2013, 02:12:55 am »
((Not at all ;) Welcome to the Rp, hop in anytime!))

Offline silverdawn

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 12
  • Lol!
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2013, 03:57:03 am »
(( Why thank you! This is my first rp in what feels about a year so I hope it's not too bad x3))

A young fae lay quietly, watching as her pack members began to move about in the soft rays of the morning sun. She had been up for a while now, like normal, gazing into the tree line. She has been restless since those humans began to run their machines, they were so noisy , and even when they were off the grumbles of them echoed the the young wolf's ears. Anyea huffed, shook her head as if to rid herself of the thoughts and curled tightly into her fur. She closed her eyes and just listened to the sounds of the world about.
The fae took in a deep breath, the mixture of decaying leaves and crisp winter like air filled her lungs. It was that time of year again wasn't it? Beautiful but deadly, like a lot of things out there. Anyea prefers this season over the other just for the same reason, but this upcoming winter will be a tuff one. Our Alpha will get us through this the best he can, we just have to pray for a short winter! And for those humans to move on! This thought brought comfort into the young ones heart, she relaxed and allowed the warm of the sun to wash over her fur. That was enough to set her mind at ease for a bit.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 03:59:43 am by Silverdawn »

Offline RainbowTea

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 32
  • Only God can heal my broken wings and set me free.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2013, 11:56:45 pm »
((The player of the Alpha doesn't seem to get on. :/))

Restlessly pacing and glancing about, Saveld could barely keep still as she paced around the camp for any neglected tasks. However, much to her disappointment, there was nothing to be done, and sleeping was out of the question for the fae. She shook out her gray and white pelt, the sunlight casting a glow on her recently groomed fur as she twisted backwards to bite at an itch on her leg. She wasn't sure what was causing her nervous, unusual behavior, for she usually was a calm wolf, but she quickly decided that the blame belonged to the humans with their loud sticks. Guns, they were apparently called.

A growl rose in her throat at the thought of the clumsy beings, and Saveld longingly gazed at the deeper parts of the forest, her heart yearning to be hunting out there.

Click image to view my art gallery.