Author Topic: Roaming Valley Wolves; Literate, Realistic & Mapped  (Read 1765 times)

Offline Sakura

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Previously "Swmachoodoo"
    • chuutsie
    • chuutsie
    • View Profile
Roaming Valley Wolves; Literate, Realistic & Mapped
« on: May 27, 2012, 07:18:23 pm »
Roaming Valley Wolves; now recruiting!
Why hello there! My names Swmachoodoo though most people choose to call me Swma or Swmach, i'm fine with any of the three. C;
Today I present to you the Roaming Valley Wolves roleplay, a literate, realistic and obviously wolf roleplay with two maps created by none other than myself, Swmach. 2 packs and a tribe are available to join, here are some summaries:

.:Summaries:.

Tunes of Harmony (Or TH):
Tunes of Harmony is led by Kiauni, a wise, young female. The pack is calm, collected, and very skillful in the ways of hunting, fighting, and swimming. They despise the snow and seek the sun, basking in the warmth. The wolves are also very good with crafting - fires, traps, dens, baskets, a number of things. The have retractable claws, like a cat's, but in every other way, they are wolf-like. Loving the flowers, summer, and spring enable them to hide in tall grasses and hunt large game, but also makes them vulnerable to the snow. They're caring, kind, wise, and peaceful. But don't get on their bad side - they can kill with deadly movements.
Available Ranks: Pup, Mother, Sitter, Apprentice, Follower(Omega), Musician, Blacksmith, Hunter, Scout, Warrior

The Winter Wolves (Or WW):
The Winter Wolves are the cruel, cold canines. They live in the snowcapped peaks, feeding off of their own kind, large fish, and mountain goats. This group, definetly not the first to make peace, will attack before accomplishing the feat of listening. With heavy furs they survive the shadows and flakes, along with the chilly waters. They hate the sun and springtime, with a cold rule led by the most heartless. These fighters and all their excellencies are amazing with battle.
Available Ranks: Pup, Mother, Sitter, Apprentice, Hunter, Scout, Warrior, Omega

Innovi Tribe (Or IT):
A unique and distinct of wolves, exotic indeed. With their strong beliefs in the 'Ancestrals', or celestial constellations as their ancestors, these highly religious canines practice ceremonies on a regular basis. They even possess a ceremony for the crowning of Sef or Syfe! For this reason, betas are not included as they believe it is the Ancestrals choice to choose the surpasser, not the tribes. They are nimble, quiet and usually small. They prefer to keep to themselves and may seem hostile to any trespassers. They are not allies with the Tunes of Harmony pack nor are they allies with the Winter Wolves.
Available Ranks: Syfai(Minor wound healer), Cer(Scout), Methos(Warrior/Hunter/Huntress), Folos(Apprentice), Mytri(Mother), Copi(Pup), Gythos(Elder), Fost(Omega)

.:Instructions:.
Once you've decided on a pack/tribe, follow the given instructions:
Step 1. Fill out the form provided below
Step 2. Await acceptance
Step 3. Contact 'BoondocksGirl' via whisper (We all share one group to keep track of members easily)
Step 4. Head to the site: www.roamingvalleywolves.webs.com

.:Form:.
Username:
Character Name:
Character Age:
Desired Pack/Tribe:
Desired Rank:
Timezone:
Rp sample:

Offline Phoenyxx

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Akure Pack
Re: Roaming Valley Wolves; Literate, Realistic & Mapped
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 06:09:14 am »
Here goes nothing, I suppose.  ;D
Username: Phoenyxx
Character Name: Avalon
Character Age: Young adult so.. about 4 years.
Wolf Species: Red wolf
Desired Pack/Tribe: Innovi or Tunes of Harmony, whichever needs members more
Desired Rank: Cer or Hunter, respectively
Timezone: Central
Rp sample:
Ava stalked her prey easily. Her eyes followed the small rabbit's movements, her ears were attuned to it's footfalls, and her own paws were silent. She crouched low to the earth and watched it move carefully through the tall grasses in the valley below her hill. She glared at it and sank lower. It's eyes darted around nervously and she shifted, trying to be sure she was downwind of it. Finally, it continued on, but slower, as if trying to avoid detection. Her teeth bared and she sprinted down the hillside, jumped, and pounced. Dinner was taken care of for this night. She sauntered back to her tiny loner's den, proud of herself, with her meal between her teeth.