Author Topic: TheLastWolves Mapped Roleplay  (Read 2337 times)

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 344
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
TheLastWolves Mapped Roleplay
« on: October 20, 2013, 02:58:14 pm »
.::TheLastWolves Mapped Roleplay::.
Map will be given to you Via PM if your
application has been accepted.
If you do not read the following, your application could possibly be denied.

Summary
Set in the 18th century, in the remote highlands of Scotland, man has relentlessly hunted and killed thousands of wolves. They see them as a threat and a menace. They carry guns and hunting dogs follow them and assist in the hunts. Wolves have a hefty bounty on them which only encourages more humans to hunt the animals. The European wolf of Britain is now dead and gone, except for a single pack somewhere in the mountains and forests.

Wolves
The wolves of Great Britain are European wolves (Canis lupus lupus). They are at the top of the food chain preying on deer, hares and other small animals. The last wolves are a pack living in the Cairngorm Mountains, south-east of what is now known as Aviemore, desperately trying to survive and prevent the extincton of wolves in Britain. The hierarchy of the pack is standard, consisting of the dominant breeding pair, a beta, subordinate wolves, an omega and the pups.

Dogs
Dogs follow their masters into the Highland wilderness to track the wolves and help to bring them down. They hunt cooperatively in a pack. Irish wolfhounds, Scottish deerhounds and greyhounds are examples of hunting breeds of dog.

Other Wildlife
All species are linked one way or another. Without one, another cannot survive. The animals understand the delicate balance of nature and are not all too pleased about the hunting of the wolves. With a little motivation and encouragement, some animals may even be willing to help the wolves out. Other wildlife species of Scotland include the European red fox (Vulpes vulpes crucigera), the Scottish wildcat (Felis silvestris grampia), red deer (Cervus elaphus), European golden eagles (Aquila chrysaetos chrysaetos), mountain hares (Lepus timidus), peregrine falcons (Falco peregrinus), and many others.

Rules
1) No powerplaying/godmodding/autohitting
2) Respect your fellow RP members
3) Don't use excessive bad language in the map
4) Keep 'wolfspeak' to a minimum
5) Post the password 'haggis' in your application to
show you've read and agreed to the rules.
6) Do not claim anything that isn't yours.

The Roleplay Map
The roleplay takes place in a beautiful, detailed map made by yours truely (BigBangTheory), depicting the stunning scenery of the Scottish Highlands, as well as the weather. In the maps we'll use different chats, depending on distance between characters. Local chat will be used for close range RP, General chat for long range RP, Group chat for OOC talking, and Whisper for anything you wish to do privately. Official roleplay days are Fridays and Saturdays, but you're more than welcome to stop by the map any time and roleplay with any other members who might be online. If you're going to be absent on either of those days, or inactive for a while, please let either SpiritSilverWolf or BigBangTheory know. The map download will be sent to you via PM after we see your application.

Application
Character name:
In-game username:
Species:
Breed (dogs only):
Desired rank (wolves only):
Appearance (pictures are optional):
Personality:
Background info:
Relatives:
Mate:
Other info (optional):
Preset download (optional):
Password:

Character presets
Preset downloads are for members who aren't using Razmirz' Preset Sync add-on. So if you have character presets that aren't uploaded onto the server, post the download links to them in your application and we'll list them here. All this is done Manually, not automatially.

Wolves
Alpha Male: Open
Alpha Female: Allana/BigBangTheory.
Beta Male: Dagger/.
Beta Female: Nurae/.
Subordinates: Caralyn/SpiritSilverWolf, Kennis/, Xanthus/.
Omega: Simari/.
Pups/Juveniles: Open

Dogs
[Empty]Open

Other Animals
Bryna/BigBangTheory.
Spencer/SpiritSilverWolf.
Open
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 03:16:35 pm by BigBangTheory »

Pixel Doll Commissioned and Coloured by RingoKioko
Inactive // Retired // Gone

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
Re: TheLastWolves Mapped Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2013, 03:19:09 pm »
Did my application even post? o.o
I love you

Offline Bawfle

• Courage is not the absence of fear but rather the judgement that something is more important than fear.
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2013, 04:59:36 pm »
Yes but we're still confirming whether or not the applications that have been posted to day are accepted or denied, please be patient as we process this.

Offline Blue_Apples

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2013, 07:17:28 pm »
If we're accepted would it be posted here or the other one?

Offline Bawfle

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • The Zambisi Pride
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2013, 08:30:50 pm »
Both, this is just a second advertizement to grab more people.

Offline _Rache_

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 34
  • Your future is bright.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2013, 02:06:24 am »
Oh alright.
I love you

Offline scar123

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2013, 05:49:55 pm »
Name:Scarlet (I know the name 'Scarlet' is considered a 'girls' name, but I just love it and people just usually call him Scar.)
In-game username:scar123
Species:Wolf
Breed:Just a wolf
Desired Rank:Alpha male?
Appearance:He's black with a white underbelly. Has black jaguar markings visible on his belly. Has white under his eye and a black spotted hyena muzzle. With a red mohawk and red orbs. I know that's unrealistic so tell me if it is and I'll change him to a realistic appearance.
Personality:Known for his strict manner, Scarlet can be aggressive. He gives everyone a fair judgement. He is very prideful and tends to boast about achievements he had made. He will risk his own life for his pack.
Background info:Chooses not to tell.
Relatives:Dead
Mate:I think Allana? If I become Alpha male
Other info:None
Preset download:No
Passcode:Haggis

Offline gloom

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I am not a pattern to be followed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 10:34:23 pm »
Application
Character name: Von Braun
In-game username: Carrion Day
Species: 80% - Canis Lupus Familiaris [Canine], 20% - Canis Lupus [Wolf]
Breed (dogs only): German Sheperd/European Wolf - Mix
Desired rank (wolves only):
Appearance (pictures are optional):

Von Braun possesses varied German Sheperd marking patterns on his thick coat. Few scars can be see on the soft flesh of his underbelly. He is noticeably larger than most German Sheperds. His eyes are a dim shade of orange, and he is often seen with a camo green collar around his neck.

Personality: Von Braun sticks to a no-nonsense mentality. He rarely slacks off on the job. He tolerates the humans' goal to hunt down wolves, and has assisted in their execution multiple times. However, even Von Braun senses that the wolves' numbers have nearly been diminished. On recent hunts, when his strong canine senses flare with the scent of wolf, he backs off; leading the humans elsewhere. Even a 'Hit Man' such as he, knows when to loosen his grip. Even if he must bare the anger of the Humans.

Background info: Von Braun's mother, Anika, was a beautiful, purebred, German Sheperd. In her youth she had a run in with a handsome and mysterious European wolf. Drawn in by curiosity, she mated with the wolf. Her litter consisted of four pups: Asafa[Male], Tallulah[Female], Heidi[Female], and Von Braun[Male]. Only one of the four pups held the faint traits of a wolf; Von Braun. The litter was immediately taught how to hunt and assist the Humans. Braun excelled in each trial, gaining the favor of the Humes. Upon the dawn of the next morning, he was taken from his siblings to remain a hunting dog and to carry out whatever task he was given. The others were sent to kennels to be adopted and live their lives as 'pets'. Henceforth, Braun is one of the best hunting dogs to set foot in the highlands of Scotland.

Relatives: Anika[Mother, Retired], Asafa[Brother, Pet], Tallulah[Sister, Pet], Heidi[Sister, Stray], Unknown Wolf[Father, Whereabouts Unknown]
Mate: None
Other info (optional): It is an unspoken thought of Braun's to learn more about the wolves than what he has heard from the Humes.
Preset download (optional):
Password: Haggis

Note: This character was made off of the top of my head. If something should be changed to fit the RP, just notify me of what it is.