Author Topic: My MMORPG Aikido EDIT*: SITE NOW UP/Taking Staff Applications!!!  (Read 4588 times)

Offline RadleyGreenLions

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
My MMORPG Aikido EDIT*: SITE NOW UP/Taking Staff Applications!!!
« on: November 06, 2013, 02:06:35 am »
Hola, Radley Here once again. As you MIGHT have read in the previuse Journal that I've been also wanting to make a 3D MMORPG. Almost like FeralHeart but with MUCH MUCH more animals and creatures, plus my own Speices the Antieke.

Now, here the info:

This Game is a PG 13+ Game. This hold blood, gore, attacking, killing, all the kind of stuff. This game wil hold animals like:
Griffins, Owls, Dragons, Felines (Plus the Antieke), Half Human/Half Animal Creatures, Humans ((Will keep control of this)), Canines, Werewolves, Gods ((Only the Staff can be them)), Demons and so much more I can't think of right now.

The goal is to try to stay ALIVE. But you don't have to stay dead after you get killed. You have a choce, live, or die. X3 This is still a WIP is everything is still needs to be though through. And thats why I need your help. I'm looking for people to help me plan out this game and find others to make the server/control it, 3D disiners ((Remember, I would love it if it was  realistic.)), and others. I don't know how to do this stuff but make textures and what not. X3 I'm a Artist. XD Not a game disiner ((But I want to be and is willing to learn atlest something simple so I can atlest help out. I might be able to make the maps. Idk yet)).

ANYWAY, Please, if you or someone you know knows how to go coding, game disine, 3D animal disine, animation, and all that stuff to make online games, note me or comment below.

You play as:

Felines
Canines
Dragons
Domestic Animals
Griffins
Humans ((This will be limited for the begining of the game))
Human/Animal ((Like a were wolf basicly. But with felines, cainines, and other speices you can play as))
Antieke ((My custom Speices))
Horses ((Suggested by a FH member))
((WIP)) Add suggestions in comments below

Maps:
City
Dark Kingdom/Castle (w/ dunjon and fighting ring)
Light Kingdom/Castle
Plains
Forest w/ Village/Town (for WC)
Rave Map ((For Events Only))
And much more

Other:

Items ((Won't be earned like in IT. It just takes too long. Plus ppl will want to get itmes more then roleplaying.))
Prey
Attacking/Fighting actions
Blood, Gore, etc.
Mating. ((Yes, but if this gets out of hand, this will be REMOVED))
Dance Actions (+ Moonwalk.)
Growling, Stalking/Crawling, Roarig,Howling etc. actions/emotes
Cloths for the Humans ((You may pick.))
And much more I can't think of right now.

This game is PG 13. So please, if you are 13 and under, please be sure you really want to join this game.

And, You 13 year olds and UP, respect the semi-literates and illiterates. I know illiterates can be annoying at times but you are people too. So please, respect others as you would respect yourself.

Oh and when you are human, I DO NOT MATING OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT CONSENTLY. If this keeps up, matting and such will be PEREMENTLY REMOVED!!! ((Heads up ok, so please, respect the game if you don't want this removed.

EDIT*:

I am now taking Staff/Game Designers Applications!!!

Game Designer ~ Open ((as many as we can))

Name(REAL name please..):
Age(REAL age):
Some of your work:
Will you be active and stick onto Aikido until you think its time to leave?:

Animator ~ Open

Name:(REAL name):
Some of your work:
Will you be active and stick onto Aikido until you think its time to leave?::

Global Mod ~ Open (0/5)

Name:(real name is preferred):
Gender(doesn't affect):

Regular Mod ~ Open (0/5)

Name:(real name is preferred):
Gender(doesn't affect):

DO NOT MAKE APP HERE!!! MAKE IT ON THE FORUM!!!!!

Site: http://x-aikido-x.proboards.com
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 10:54:07 pm by Radley »

Offline RadleyGreenLions

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: My MMORPG Dier Geeste ((Name WIP))
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2013, 02:14:24 am »
Saved Spot

Offline RadleyGreenLions

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 02:14:38 am »
Saved Spot

Offline RadleyGreenLions

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 02:14:45 am »
Saved Spot

Offline SnowSpirits

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My MMORPG Dier Geeste ((Name WIP)) EDIT*: Added map list, Player, etc.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 03:32:38 am »
I think that'd it'd be awesome if humans could ride the dragons too and it'd also would be extremely cool if you added being able to be a wild horse or be a horse that gets captured and domesticated.

Offline RadleyGreenLions

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
Re: My MMORPG Dier Geeste ((Name WIP)) EDIT*: Added map list, Player, etc.
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 10:08:18 pm »
I think that'd it'd be awesome if humans could ride the dragons too and it'd also would be extremely cool if you added being able to be a wild horse or be a horse that gets captured and domesticated.

Eh, yeah, I though about it. But then I would have a lot of bronys and such on. X3 So it might just be for a limited time only. XD but yeah, I'll add them in.

Offline SnowSpirits

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: My MMORPG Aikido EDIT*: SITE NOW UP/Taking Staff Applications!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2013, 04:34:22 am »
Bronies? x3 Anyways, if you think about it again, then my idea for player riding player is that the mount can switch who controls the....player as the mount. Like, player 1 is the dragon, player 2 is the human. Player 1 wants to go in a certain direction, so they switch the control to be the one controlling the direction. Player 1 wants to let Player 2 take over for a while, so he/she switches the controls over. Good idea? I've been trying forever to try and find a game (even if it's WIP!) that has dragons be players and humans be players and allow humans to ride the dragons...

Offline RadleyGreenLions

• Curious Wanderer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2013, 07:51:14 pm »
Bronies? x3 Anyways, if you think about it again, then my idea for player riding player is that the mount can switch who controls the....player as the mount. Like, player 1 is the dragon, player 2 is the human. Player 1 wants to go in a certain direction, so they switch the control to be the one controlling the direction. Player 1 wants to let Player 2 take over for a while, so he/she switches the controls over. Good idea? I've been trying forever to try and find a game (even if it's WIP!) that has dragons be players and humans be players and allow humans to ride the dragons...

Bronys/Ponys: Boys/Girls who LOVE MLP ((My Little Pony)). XD

Yeah, I was thinking about that. But Idk how we can pull it off. XD Plus, the 'mounts' wouldn't really random people asking them if they can ride on there backs. XD But yeah, I'll see what we can do.

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2013, 10:09:08 pm »

I must say this game sounds amajoin once it is released. It is like FeralHeart but a lot more creatie asof creatures to be and a lot more emotes. I could give you a few ideas on maps and ideas for the game, some may not be considered but some may. Anyway here are a few of the ideas I came up with;

As some have previously said about a player being able to ride a player maybe they could send a 'Mount' request to someone and if they're accepted they're able to mount that persons character, but if not they can't. But the player being mounted is able to say if they still agree with it or not, but you can only dismount on ground or maybe in water. Also make it only a few animals that are able to be mounted such as; Griffin, Dragons, Horses and any other animals that are able to be mounted.
Like WolfQuest- where you are able to choose 'Single' or 'Multiplayer'. Single player you will wonder around alone and are ablue to hunt, sleep, interact with other animals (that aren't being played by anone) you are able to find a mate and have offspring, hunters may come, changes in seasn, cattle ranches or trying to survive in streets/houses or medievel times. Multiplayer, well that's obvious you still have the option to hunt ones that aren't being played or even players; again sending requests about hunting and if thll allow you.
Send a 'Mate' request so you have the option to mate with the other, and maybe another option 'Family' meaning they become a family. Your offspring may be of other characters oe a computer based. But you must look after them, the first 3/4 days could be where they drink milk and this could also be an option for the younger ones, once they get older they eat meat that must be hunted and spat back up.
If your character is attacked wounds will show which will have blood that could be animated and if its a heavy wound the blood will pour out, and scabbing could show. Also when there is a carcass on thnd gashes across its body; also when you eat it bone begins to appear where its been eaten from and maybe even show its rotting.
Allow the character to grow older, their size changes automatically and their markings may fade or get darker, their mane, claws, teeth and everything grows. Their fur could go grey in places and their mane they shrink slightly. Maybe if they get into a fight clumps of furaws, teeth ect could be lost and it appeares; but grows back in time.
Make the models 100% realistic, looking and even their movements. Make different weather so if it snows it shows on the pelt, if it rains the fur goes wet, as you are allowing mating and wanting this to be fully realistic then genitals, claws will have the option to allow them out or bring them in, whiskers will move, tail, nose, ears, tongue and mouth. Body will move along with breathing and you may shuffle in your sleep.

These are just a few ideas I have I do have many more and if you're wanting to hear them then I am willing to tell you as my heads going to burst! But good luck with the game and I hope you get it all finished and perfect I will certainly be joining and can't wait!

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.