Author Topic: Sunset Hills Herd- :Wild Horse Roleplay: / Literate / Trying to be Active  (Read 1408 times)

Offline Hieroglyph

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
    • View Profile
Are you looking for a realistic, wild horse roleplay? Look no further! Sunset Hills Herd is a group that is looking for more members that is willing to roleplay!

We may not have a ton of members, but we are starting to grow little by little! Feel free to join, because we are ALWAYS accepting new horses!

Here is a little information about ourselves:
We value freedom a lot. We will do almost anything to gain freedom, Even if it means sacrificing something important. We have no ranks because we feel that they will cause "status" drama. When a yearling is ready to become a mare/stallion, they must run all the way up the Hill (in Bonfire) and watch the sunset. Then, they are officially announced a grown mare/stallion. We usually roleplay in Bonfire or Flourite Plains

A few pet peeves...
Ok, so sometimes I get a few pet peeves. I mean, if you do any of these things I won't like get mad or you or anything, I just prefer that you not do them.

1. Unrealistic pelts. I see TONS of these in feralheart. And I don't mean neon colors, I mean the common "white pelt with black/grey mane." Guys, I know that this may stand out, but it would be extremely rare for a horse to be all white with a black mane. Trust me, I couldn't even find pictures online.

2. The use of "socks." Ok.. Ok, I know that this might offend a ton of people. And I know that people like socks because the paws look more like hooves. But guys... I think Siamese for socks looks way better and more realistic. Again, YOU CAN WEAR SOCKS! I just prefer Siamese personally.

Well, that really is it. I hope you find this roleplay interesting!
(P.S. I am sorta new to the forums, so sorry if this isn't a very good post or whatever.)
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 03:40:14 am by GhostDandelion »

Offline BoilingEmma

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Name: Savannah
Mate: None
Foals: None
Dislikes: Humans, fences, any type of tack
Breed: Appaloosa
IGN: BoilingEmma

I am very active!