Author Topic: Meshes needed for maps :3  (Read 1900 times)

Offline Echofrost255

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantART
Meshes needed for maps :3
« on: November 03, 2012, 05:31:02 pm »
Hai... Well currently I'm making two maps :3 yay. One is a hangout map for me and my friends. This is just a fun map for playing around in, lols. So if anyone can help me, I need cool meshes for that. Also, the other map is a Roleplay map. And heres the big part.... Its Scary! Its a nightmare map x3. So the important meshes that I really need right now for that map is a skeleton mesh (can be the broken one or standing, etc). I need blood meshes. and there is this one mesh thats like a slaughter table. I'm not sure entirely what its called but its just like a dark stone table with these cuffs on em, ive seen them in a lot of torture maps. And I'll be grateful for any other scary meshes. Thanks in advance for those who help me out  :) if I get the chance i'll reply to you and thank you then :3

Signature by Sevral

Offline flamethunder

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Orange sloth parties. :p
    • View Profile
    • www.Flamethunder.webs.com
Re: Meshes needed for maps :3
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2012, 09:46:21 pm »
i Would Suggest using black sky and clouds and a red moon and sky with heavy rain for the nightmarish one here are two bundles with items you have clasha nd use in different ways to creat stuff, ill post a screen shot album to show you how i used them for a dog pound              http://www.mediafire.com/?ca2chws5eoldrl1          thats the city stuff.  its got a fair amount so see what you can do with it! oh aaalso this page had LOADS of mesh's like dinosaurs: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=17569.0       GOOD LUCK!

Offline Lilacpetal14488

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: November 22, 2013, 11:35:06 pm by .:~Starlight~:. »

Offline Shally

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 220
    • View Profile
Re: Meshes needed for maps :3
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2013, 01:39:23 pm »