Author Topic: Nightblink and Raptorstar  (Read 1116 times)

Offline duna the killer

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 35
  • Vacationing 28th - 4th, You all are amazing!
    • View Profile
Nightblink and Raptorstar
« on: November 24, 2013, 12:39:40 am »
Name: Nightkit > Nightpaw > Nightblink

Appearance: A dark grey tabby she-cat with blue eyes. She has a golden cross around her neck, and has a tuft of her behind her front paws. I will had screenshots later.

Personality: Kind, Loyal, and Caring, and always tries to put her clan first.

Mate: None

Crush: None

Kits: None

Themesong: Sanctuary - Kingdom hearts singer person :|

Quote: "A clan is much more than a bunch of cats. It is much, much more."

Past:
 As a kit, Nightblink was born in Oceanclan, a clan living by Fluorite Ocean. They were rivalies with Treeclan. The two clans had fought for a long time. Nightkit was less than one week old when Treeclan raided, and stole Nightkit and her two brothers and sister. Nightkit and her kits didn't know what was happening as they didn't have their eyes opened yet. In Treeclan, they nursed from a queen who, like their mother, just had kits. Nightkit and her siblings were 5 moons when Oceanclan attacked again, trying to take them back but failed. They were given their apprentice names, Nightpaw and Blossompaw, her sister, and Nightpaw's brothers, Meteorpaw and Sunpaw. The apprentices never left eachother's sides, and always trained together. Then Oceanclan launched a full-on wave attack, sending six cats to attack, making them retreat, sending in another wave, and repeating until Treeclan gave in. Oceanclan took the four apprentices back. Nightpaw felt like she belonged back in her birth-clan. She and her siblings knew how to climb trees and swim. Then they became warriors: Nightblink, Blossompetal, Meteorstrike, and Sunblast.

Name: Raptorkit > Raptorpaw > Raptorclaw > Raptorstar

Appearance: Pure black she-cat with red-eyes. She was often called 'That shadow from my nightmares' or 'The cat that cursed my dreams.' Even though she wasn't evil.

Personality: Wise, Loyal, Quick-thinking, and Powerful. She was a natural leader, and that was how she gained her clan's trust.

Mate: Tigershadow (Dead)

Crush: Tigershadow (Dead)

Kits: Wolfstar (Dead I think)

Themesong: Footloose by Kevin Loggins

Quote: "I will never place anything before my clan. The day I do is the day I die."

Past: Raptorkit was born to Angelflight and Demonwings. She was born a loner. When lightning struck and set their home aflame, Raptorkit escaped. Her father was with her, but leapt back into the flames to rescue her mother. The flames leapt higher, and the black kit never saw her parents again. Raptorkit wandered far, until she came upon Streamclan, led by a nice leader named Bluestar, who took her in. Once Raptorkit became Raptorpaw, she met Robinpaw, a tom a bit older than her. It was love at first sight. But when Raptorclaw became a warrior, she was a prime target for the Dark Forest, mostly of her appearance. When she was returning from a hunting patrol, she was possessed by an evil leader, Thornstar. Thornstar made her attack her clanmates, including her friend Pheonixriver, and Robinwing, her love. After she attacked her clanmates, she was realised from Thornstar's grip. Many moons later, cougars attacked the clan, taking Bluestar's last life. Raptorclaw was devastated.
Many years later~
Raptorclaw was leading a clan of her own. She was highly respected and had the biggest clan in Fluorite. Raptorclan was huge, atleast 50 cats. The natureclan led by Dewstar had only a few cats. Raptorstar led for many many moons. She soon died of old-age.

Hope you enjoyed

« Last Edit: November 24, 2013, 07:37:19 pm by Dunastar »