Author Topic: |.~Lunarclan~.| Unique Role Play!  (Read 1014 times)

Offline icethewolf1

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
|.~Lunarclan~.| Unique Role Play!
« on: November 27, 2013, 06:19:40 am »

Greetings, I am the Leader of |.~Lunarclan~.|, Coldstar. I have seen that most literate RPs that were map-less clans don't usually last long. I, though, am determined to make a successful clan out of my clan. We are only two days in and we have twenty Active members.

My Role Play is literate, realistic, active, map-less, organized, sited, and a nomadic Warrior Cats RP.

Let me tell you a little bit about Lunarclan. This clan is Nomadic, meaning we travel allot and don't need to keep land for ourselves and fight for it. I though this would be a unique and practical idea. There hasn't been a clan that had been nomadic I think... and if another clan come to us and say, "Hey this is out territory, get out!" Or something in that matter, whether it would be in literate format or illiterate format. We could just say. "Sure~ We are nomadic, so we can just go to a different place." and leave without anyone getting hurt. Also, it would be harder for enemies to find the clan when she move constantly. They would not know where we moved, but instead they would just go to our old campsite.

I like to keep the clan organized. So I constantly update the event and the list of member, who had not been on for a day, who joined the clan, who got an app, ect. I keep my members updated by posting what important had happened for the day on the site. I also tell you upcoming events on both the site and while I am on Coldstar. To make sure I don't get my clan full of un-active members, I keep track on who has been here or not, and if they are not on for a week without an excuse, I kick them from the group.

All I want my members is to be Literate and to be on at least once a week. I understand if you have other RPs you want to go on, but one day a week isn't much to ask for. Even if you are on and RPing for only five minutes.

Here is our website. There isn't much on it though.

http://lunarclanthebegining.webs.com/

None of the high ranks are open.

Want to join us? Here is an application.

Cat's Name:
Picture of cat:
Username for FH:
Desired Rank:
RP Sample"