Author Topic: What Song Describes Feral Heart To You?  (Read 1441 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
What Song Describes Feral Heart To You?
« on: December 01, 2013, 02:33:51 am »
*Important Tip: If you want less distractions during the video, press play, then click on the little settings tool, and turn the Annotations OFF. This video has truck loads of em, and it gets in the way of viewing. :)

Alright, I'm just going to straight up say that I was derping on Youtube when I came across this video. So, what better way to share it then to start a topic like this one. Everyone has Theme Songs for there characters and stuff, but what REALLY describes Feral Heart as a whole. I just want to say that I DO NOT own the video(to avoid confusion). So go ahead and post what song really makes you think, 'Feral Heart'. Here is my little charmer~

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CbNCihiOf8

Is it bad I can hear the world judging me from afar for posting this? Pf, nope. I think this is an amazing video that just screamed Feral Heart. Yes, we're all freaks. And no, none of you are NOT a freak. Anyway, go ahead and post a video, comment on mine, or whatever you want really! Stay floofy my Fluffs~
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 03:07:56 am by Vask »

Offline Skrillexx

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE
    • View Profile
Re: What Song Describes Feral Heart To You?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2013, 01:17:48 pm »
Same video. Because I posted that a long time ago. xD (Not that it's a bad thing. x3)

Awoken.

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: What Song Describes Feral Heart To You?
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2013, 03:49:30 pm »
Nice sig DynamiteSkittles and the video doesn't really remind me of FeralHeart cause it includes humans. But Red's Oppa Feral Style reminds me a lot about FeralHeart even if it wasn't used in the FeralHeart game
vanitas ยท he/they/it/fae