Author Topic: My long Leave Due To Floofiness... Please Read!  (Read 2190 times)

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 87
  • Learn From Your Mistakes
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
My long Leave Due To Floofiness... Please Read!
« on: November 15, 2013, 07:16:55 pm »
I have recently been noticing small yet visible changes in my cat's kitten. To be exact she isn't a kitten any more and will be soon...a mother.

These news are really happy and exciting but it also means that I will be on less, on all pro-boards accounts, forums I belong to and other games/sites.

I am unsure about how many kittens she will have so I am taking a random guess at around 3 to 7 kittens. Since my older cat had 7 in one litter and one of them is the future mother Fluffy Junior. As you may have guessed Fluffy Junior's mother is called Fluffy so I am really badly considering calling one of Fluffy Junior's kittens Fluffy Junior Junior.

Of course it sounds a ridiculous name for a cat/kitten but it sounds sweet and adorable. And most importantly...unique.
But of course that name will only be used if Fluffy Junior gives birth to a calico or tortoiseshell kitten since she and her mother are calico themselves.

Fluffy has been in a litter of four and her mother had been a tortoiseshell. Her 2 sisters have been tortoiseshell and her brother was ginger, so Fluffy was the only Calico. Fluffy gave birth to 7 lovely and adorable kittens. 1 dark grey girl called Ash, 1 grey with ginger patches girl called Patches, 3 ginger boys named Tiger, Lion and Ginger (Tiger changed genders due to my small mistake, he's a boy now) and one black and white girl called Felix and calico girl called Fluffy Junior who obviously was born last with some minor mental disorders.

So I am really exited since Fluffy Junior is a little fatter than usual and has morning sickness. She also is very attention seeking at the moment which proves some of the symptoms. I do not know how much she is into pregnancy but I am expecting kittens for Christmas.

I hope the number 7 will continue in the family. Since there is 7 members in my family (that are alive of course) and there were seven kittens, and when Fluffy was pregnant we took a picture and in her left eye there was a 7. I can even show you the picture if I fiddle through the album. So I hope that the number 7 will be the tradition of the Fluffy family. xD

So I will be updating this thread when I get more news, right now I need to get things sorted out since I don't want hurry things. I'd rather be prepared weeks earlier than having to rush to get everything ready.

After the kittens are born, my absence will continue since I have to take care of the kittens, and keep Fluffy away... Long story short, she now has a mental disorder and is a threat to kittens due to jealousy.. :/

But I will be seeing you guys more often after around 3 months time. I keep kittens for 12 weeks then give them away, it is proved that, that way the kittens are way more cuddly and way more delicate and loving since they spent more weeks with the mother rather than fleeing and scratching the owner because they have left their mother's side early.

So hope that this will be a successful event in both mine and my cat's life.

On a much sadder note, my brothers, friends mother died this morning due to Cancer. May she Rest In Peace, it seems like yesterday when she was alive And Well.... R.I.P

November 15th 2013
« Last Edit: November 15, 2013, 07:36:03 pm by ~CrystalWolfTear~ »
In-game username: gold feathers
Role-play group: Panthers Of Crossroads

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: My long Leave Due To Floofiness... Please Read!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2013, 07:40:47 pm »
Aww, that's adorable. <3 I hope all goes well when the time comes for Fluffy Junior there~ Merry early Christmas, then, too. :o Good luck! :P

((Sorryifthispostseemskindofdull))

Offline WhiskerWatcher

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
  • Red haired animal!
    • MsWhiskersArt
    • Ms Whiskers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2013, 07:52:26 pm »
Awh, cutie kittens. Hope you will be back fully again soon! <3
Love you all <3

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2013, 09:00:16 pm »
Thanks, and yeah I cannot wait for those kittens to arrive. I love Christmas presents like this xD two generations of cats will meet snow for the first time. <3

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 10:38:04 pm »
Adorable! My cat had 3 healthy kittens a couple of weeks ago! And R.I.P :c

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline kcatd35

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
    • Anything~Random
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 12:15:33 am »
Aww how cute. Come back soon!

People in the Image,  Vask, Sagitta, Scarlett (The Grey Wolf> Me) Rin, and SeizureWhale

R.I.P- DarkPetal
R.I.P- Genisis

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 01:59:32 am »
Poor woman... I hope those kitties will not die during birth!
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline gold feathers

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • Shadows Of Mine
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 02:06:43 pm »
Thanks, I look forward to being active again. As for the kittens, I hope they will be healthy. I might even upload some cute pictures of them and their floofiness! C:

Offline Metronome

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • IF YOU SMEEEEEELLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2013, 06:46:15 pm »
Wow. I'm really sorry about your friends mom. At least she's in a place where she's well, and cancer can't hurt her.

"CLIMB THE LADDER KID, MAKE YOURSELF FAMOUS!"- Jim Ross

Video game, zombie, pro wrestling, and giant monster enthusiast. PM if you wish for Steam username.
In-game name: Geekboy27

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2013, 09:18:32 pm »
Awww, that's so cute 8D Congrats on the early birthday present

Sorry to hear about your brothers friends mother though, may she rest in peace.

~Starry

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.