Author Topic: The Lolf (Canipanthera Ferus)  (Read 2834 times)

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
The Lolf (Canipanthera Ferus)
« on: November 20, 2013, 07:29:18 am »

The Lolf
Species: Canipanthera Ferus
Family: Feralidae

Nobody knows where they came from or what they are. Nobody knows why they are here, or why they do what they do. But if there is one thing for certain, they are feared. Lions and wolves alike run away from them in fear, they do not have the courage to stand up to these beasts. Even the mightiest and bravest off all creatures eventually give in, and end up wanting their mothers by the end of it all. These creatures do have fangs and claws, but no greater than that of any other animal. The Lolfs have but one weapon. They process a great gift. The gift of annoying.

General Information
Lolfs are a species of Derp native to the magical world of Feral Heart. Lolfs are a little bit bigger than a grey wolf, they have a canine-like build, with long feline tails and whiskers. Their ears are a mix of that of a big cat and a wolf. Males have manes on their heads and running down their backs. Lolfs are thought to be a mistaken genetic experiment, the mistake of mixing a "TLKer" with a "Mate-Center". However nobody knows the true origins of these beasts. Their name, Lolf, is a combination of the word "wolf" and "lion", the two most common derps of Feral Heart.
Lolfs are not carnivores, except when it comes to bacon. Lolfs primarily feast on the annoyance of other animals. Lolfs will surround other animals and yell the phrases "derp" and "herp" until the creatures finally surrender. This is typical Lolf hunting. Lolfs also will eat Doritos. Doritos are considered sacred in Lolf culture. Lolfs worship Doritos gods, and their battle cries and sacred rituals involve chanting "Cool ranch, nacho cheese, cool ranch, nacho cheese..." over and over.
Lolfs live in family groups called Pridepacks. A Pridepack is lead by an Alphaqueen and an Alphaking. All Pridepacks are named the same way, after a typical "goofy" animal. Llama Pridepack is one of the largest of the Pridepacks. Other Pridepack names include things like Kiwi Pridepack, Narwhal Pridepack, and Platypus Pridepack. When Lolfs die, they belive they go to a Pridepack called "Dorito Pridepack".
All Lolfs have a very special system of naming as well. Lolfs are always named after a food. Always. No exceptions. After the food name comes a "F Lolf" or "M Lolf". This is not a tag, but is literately an essential part of the Lolf's name. Lolf's mating rituals play into their names. A Lolf will choose a mate who's food name goes good with their food name. For example, Taco F Lolf and Burrito F Lolf are mates. Other Lolf couples could include French Fries and Hamburger, Cookies and Cupcakes, and Cheese and Sprinkles.
Lolfs are in a huge war with a rival species that goes by the name of "Leachounds", not much is known about them other than they are tiny (earning their other name, the "Minis") and canine-like in form.

Taco F Lolf and Pudding M Lolf
 Taco belongs to me. Pudding belongs to WarriorHorse7.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2013, 10:28:01 pm by Queen Chrysalis »

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
Re: The Lolf (Canipanthera Ferus)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2013, 03:59:03 am »
Yes... Just yes. Why didn't I do this?
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2013, 01:32:34 pm »
Nice species c;

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2013, 09:16:31 pm »
Is there some award for best species ever? I believe I know who should have it. xD
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline Smilodoncat

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2013, 11:53:03 pm »
Why thank you xD