Poll

Would you like more default maps for the public?

YEA!!!
Maybe
Eh, kind of in-between
No
Are you crazy?

Author Topic: More Maps?  (Read 4543 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: More Maps?
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2013, 07:37:38 am »
Well, as much as I lerv this idea, I'm afraid there's a very slim chance this will happen. Indeed he left with the source code, which means no updates. (As stated above.) For now we'll have to cope with what we've got, sorry floofs. And they should add a portal going back to South Pole because the only way to get back is to reset home back to Lonely Cave, I think. Anywho, this may never occur I'm sorry to break it to you. :c
It's not impossible to add more maps to the game (because adding maps doesn't require the source code) *if I remember correctly* but I'll have to check up on that.

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline xxRedfangxx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2013, 07:40:40 am »
Lol cloud and star i find you in every post i post at.

Free Hugs!

Offline cloudfire

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2013, 07:41:52 am »
Well, as much as I lerv this idea, I'm afraid there's a very slim chance this will happen. Indeed he left with the source code, which means no updates. (As stated above.) For now we'll have to cope with what we've got, sorry floofs. And they should add a portal going back to South Pole because the only way to get back is to reset home back to Lonely Cave, I think. Anywho, this may never occur I'm sorry to break it to you. :c
It's not impossible to add more maps to the game (because adding maps doesn't require the source code) *if I remember correctly* but I'll have to check up on that.

Murr. I suppose. But adding maps takes alot of time, editing the height of the hills and adding plant life, etc. Who knows how long it took to make Fluorite?!

? Signature by Pokrovka ?

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #13 on: November 29, 2013, 07:48:27 am »

Murr. I suppose. But adding maps takes alot of time, editing the height of the hills and adding plant life, etc. Who knows how long it took to make Fluorite?!

Good point Cloud, although, we could just do one map.... I bet you that would be all FH needs for it to seem a bit more lively x3

Preset Download

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #14 on: November 29, 2013, 04:06:15 pm »
If some one finds this like plagiarism I apologize.

If there was a Savannah Map all the lions from Flourite would poof and leave it slightly less laggy...
another Forest-y Map and most packs and herds of deer/horses would poof too....
I'm for this ALL 'dah way! :D

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2013, 05:26:56 pm »

If there was a Savannah Map all the lions from Flourite would poof and leave it slightly less laggy...

I dunno how that would considered plagiarism but I'm all up for this idea

Preset Download

Offline FuryEyes726

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2013, 06:43:38 pm »
Well I'm for this and kind of in between, I agree with cloud, without that code, nothing can be changed.
"Love the way you lie."

baltowolflover

« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2013, 07:42:09 am »
Yeah, It would be kinda interesting for more maps in game, Though i do like the official maps we have now, But it would be nice, Like a forest or jungle? Or something for an example, But there is no way to add anything now, KovuLKD has the source code which updates FeralHeart itself, But he is gone now as we know it, And sadly there's no way to get more maps.

~Baltowolflover

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2013, 02:45:08 pm »
Well I'm for this and kind of in between, I agree with cloud, without that code, nothing can be changed.
Yeah, It would be kinda interesting for more maps in game, Though i do like the official maps we have now, But it would be nice, Like a forest or jungle? Or something for an example, But there is no way to add anything now, KovuLKD has the source code which updates FeralHeart itself, But he is gone now as we know it, And sadly there's no way to get more maps.

~Baltowolflover

Basically, if they wanted to add maps, the staff would need to obviously create a map and upload it for download. Then maybe say something like "New Public Maps" in the news and updates. Anyone on the forums could spread the word to people in game that there were more maps to download. The only problem is that, I don't know if you can turn off general in downloaded maps...

Preset Download

Offline Jango_Fett

• Solid Snake
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 134
  • rotten kind of cute
    • euralore
    • EmpressWolf
    • littlemisscancer
    • parahyena
    • LM_Cancer
    • View Profile
    • Picarto.tv
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 04:36:51 pm »

I dunno how that would considered plagiarism but I'm all up for this idea

Red said something similar in another thread on here I believe, not totally sure where it is.

But yes, new maps would be great :)   

i don't know nothing about mopeds
feral_cast.fhm
have a question? just ask - Rubricae#6972