Author Topic: ~Abandoned~ Sad animal cruelty story  (Read 1115 times)

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
~Abandoned~ Sad animal cruelty story
« on: December 07, 2013, 02:19:07 am »
Hello, this is the story of Mai. She is a female gold husky. She looks like this.

Oh, and when I say "me" or "my" or "I" or "myself" and other stuff like that, I mean Mai.
There is a day I will never forget. This man adopted me. He was kind and played with me everyday until, this really horrible day happened. He fell in love with a woman who was allergic to dogs. One day they got in a huge fight so I hid under the table. The woman yelled "GET RID OF THAT DOG!!!" And so he agreed with her. He led me to the basement, and he kicked me down the stairs. He ignored my pain, and I looked at him wondering why he betrayed me. He just walked away. He never gave me food or water. I became skinny. He sent me to the pound. A woman adopted me. She put me to a table and grabbed a sharp thing and put it in my leg. I felt a cold rush on my body. She said "Im sorry. It is my job to make sure you go to a better place." I closed my eyes and stopped moving. My heart stopped pumping. I stopped breathing. My kidneys shut down. I died. I am in a much better place, and the woman came to the man and she told him I died. He felt guilty and broke up with his girlfriend.
Comment on this if you want animal cruelty to stop.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!

Offline hugrf2

• Purple Derple
  • Honored Hero
  • Floof-O-Meter: 120
  • wrow
    • hugrf
    • channel/UChLphw5s3-hS8EFAgnNv6FQ
    • hugrf
    • hugrf
    • Ain't nobody got time fo' dat
    • View Profile
Re: ~Abandoned~ Sad animal cruelty story
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2013, 03:53:24 am »
Ugh, why couldn't his girlfriend just take some pills or something? <_< Geez, animal cruelty. At least the doggy went to a better place though in the story. ;o; *weeps over beautiful picture and snuggles my wrapped up paper towel roll*

That was a nice story you wrote against animal cruelty, Mayah. And I have to agree, I don't really like it. Thanks for sharing! :3

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
Re: ~Abandoned~ Sad animal cruelty story
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2013, 12:57:51 pm »
Animal cruelty really needs to stop. I just thought of that story.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!