Author Topic: ||Life Is Hard|| Warning-Swearing, cussing and violence will be involved!  (Read 1098 times)

Offline sparticles

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 51
    • http://spartay.deviantart.com/
    • View Profile

Life Is Hard!
"It all started when I was 12, it was my first year in high scool. I thought it would be like the movies you know, High School Musical where everyone got on. But I was wrong. My first month was going great, I made some new friends who I thought would stick by me. But it all changed. It started in 2009. I began receiving messages from people on facebook and twitter, it hurt me because of some of the things they said. I didn't even know why all this started. 'I hope you die you worthless piece of shit...Your so ugly....No one likes you, you look like a dog...I hate you....Ha you were crying today, your a cry baby....Slut...' Those were just a few of the messages I received. I let this slip for my first year and a half of being at school as I though it would be better if I didn't react. But the messages only got worse 'Your families going to die....No one likes it you may aswell end it....Why were you even born....I have the honor in killing you, your lifes pointless....Haha, bully victum...'. All this made me hurt and sad inside. I don't know why I didn't tell anyone I guess I was scared incase they done anything else.

When I went to school I seemed to always be alone, the girls of my class would look at me and laugh-then whisper something which would soon be passed around the class and a few other people. I knew I was being spoke about, I had this sense. A never liked going to my classes, I would sit and feel the constant pain of people stabbing me with pencils, hitting me with rulers, scrumpling up my work. In the corridors people would take my bag and look through it, some took my phone, ripped up my books, wroted all over my locker. I remember one time in the girls bathroom. I was washing my hands when Chealse, someone who I was always bullied by. Walked in with a group of friends, I could feel something was going to happen so I grabbed my bag to walk out. Megan stood infront of the door whilst a few pushed me towards the sink and splashed water all over me. They even tried dipping my head in the toilet. Before they left they would beat me, and I would leave the toilets a mess-but when someone asked, I don't it to myself.

The bullying began making me feel like shit, I began getting suicidal thoughts, I don't know why I didn't tell anyone. It started off with me writing a journal about how my torture began, I hated it. I would always wear long clothing and makeup so no one could see the marks, I should have spoke up. As this torture continued I began slitting my wrists, the bullies didn't think about what this was doing to me and the taunts began 'Look at little Maria slitting her wrists, guess she's an Emo....Emo, Goth, Tramp, Go slit your wrists and die..' These were other things they would say to me. I began taking pills as I couldn't cope with the pain of the slices.

When I reached year 15 my mother found the bottles of pills, the blooded blades and my diaries. Reading the diary she was shocked and blaimed herself for not noticing. Reading my emails she was furious. She confronted me and asked, I told her I couldn't do with the torture no more. She consulted the school about my abuse, and even the police, the bullies were soon excluded from school because of the pain I was put through. Now I get a lot of support and help. I don't know why I never spoke up in the first place.

Witnessing the torture of what bullying caused I knew how other people have been through, it hurts and no one should have to go through the torture I suffered. Bullies don't realise what they're doing until its to late, many end their lives because of the bullying, imagine the thought of it being your fault for causing someones death on your consciouns because you bullied them. I was lucky and it didn't go that far. Now, I'm going to help those in need in order to stop bullying"

Please, if you witness someone being bullied help! Many people are put through pain everyday because some idiots don't see what they're doing, it puts pain, stress and even suicide on the person. Take a walk in their shoes and see what they go through, its not hard to stand up to bullies and with your help people can so it.
Please, help someone in need!

(This story is based off what witnessed in school a few days ago, it wasn't as bad as this and luckily the girl hasn't done anything to help her through the stress. Just two idiots calling her names and throwing water and some school equipment off her. Luckily I was there and stuck up for her as I hate the fact of bullying, and think its really cruel. Thanks to be and a few others this no longer happens to her)
~Taylor

Discord: Most active here, DM me for it.
DA Account

Signature: ImmatureGirl on DA.