Author Topic: quick question o.0  (Read 1636 times)

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
quick question o.0
« on: December 08, 2013, 11:36:37 pm »
so some friends of mine made a pack a few months back, i joined, other friends joined etc
we are a mapped pack and never leave the map although we leave it on other characters
we got onto other characters in plains today and another pack all because they "have the same group name" are getting loads of other people and trying to have us banned for the group name o.0
i was wondering if there was a certain mod i should talk to about it? we HAVE blocked them all but apparently to a friend there getting more people involved to get us banned, there taking screenshots of us when were doing nothing to them and there also unblocking themself from our block lists
is there any possible way to speak to a mod ASAP and get this sorted? because were fed up with it and we havnt done anything to them its all because "the group name" is the same or whatever as theres
but theres like A MILLION group names the same on FH o.0
and we didnt do it to copy them a friend just randomly did it, we dont even exactly know "there" version of the pack, and we dont want to either we just want them gone and to stop attempting to ban us over something stupid
any possible ways or mod we could talk to? (got screenshots of one unblocking himself too)
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline Sherlockian

• Yes, it means I'm bread
  • Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 65
  • Lynxy nuzzles <3
    • View Profile
Re: quick question o.0
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2013, 11:42:04 pm »
Well firstly, if you are doing nothing then they won't be able to get you banned so you don't have to worry about that. And secondly, if it reaches to the point of harassment or to the point where you simply can't ignore it then I would recommend going to a moderator about it of course. Though, there is no mod in specific you need to go for, for these kinda things as any mod will be able to help you out. To see which of the staff are online currently, click on the staff tab above and it should say which one's are online (if you click on them to view their profile) so you can PM one. X3 Hope I helped.
Please, feel free to call me Genny. x)

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2013, 11:44:14 pm »
As was said above ^

If these individuals are taunting you guys or bullying you guys sure feel free to send the screenies to me and I can evaluate the situation and see what action if any needs to be done and possible lend some advice.

Offline damiian

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2013, 11:57:49 pm »
As was said above ^

If these individuals are taunting you guys or bullying you guys sure feel free to send the screenies to me and I can evaluate the situation and see what action if any needs to be done and possible lend some advice.

when i try to send a PM i got an error but im not exactly sure if its sent it hopfully it has its a screenshot of the unblocking as well as a bit about what they've been doing to us
Its so so so so SO SO RARE i ever log into the game i am always found around the forums usually at my inbox or the help forums.
My username in game is rink if you find another user using rink it is a fake.
If you  cannot get a hold of me on here you can find me on the IT server dragons den as rink or deviantart as AlphaRink

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2013, 12:22:02 am »
Yeah I got it. Thanks