Author Topic: - Regarding A Stolen Site -  (Read 1220 times)

Offline kenseys

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
- Regarding A Stolen Site -
« on: January 02, 2014, 10:27:28 pm »
Hello... I'm not quite sure if this is the right thread, but if it is not, I apologize. I'd like to report that our pack, Daemones Obscurum, has had it's site stolen for the THIRD time. The first time this situation occurred, we received help from a moderator. The second time this situation occurred, we simply dealt with the problem by ourselves. But, this is the third time it has happened, and we cannot handle it anymore. A girl by the user of Aliooper2000 has stolen our site { http://www.do-renati.webs.com } and copied and pasted certain areas *Such as the Malevolents, Rules, and Ranks* onto her site { http://www.angelus-ex-amore.webs.com } without given permission to due so by our Alphess, Kashaa {user: Civil Chaos}. As stated before, this is the third time that this has occurred and we would appreciate some help with solving the problem. Thank you.

Offline liontamer1

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I wish
    • View Profile
Re: - Regarding A Stolen Site -
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2014, 10:37:46 pm »
I'm not sure if you should post this on the forums.

There is not much a moderator/admin could do about it, because it is off of the Fh site/game. However, I will PM you with what you can do.

EDIT: It may also be a good idea to take down those links. If there happens to be something a staff member could do, then you can give them the links, but the general FH community doesn't need them.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2014, 10:41:05 pm by XxRaidWolfxX »
\
Take me, I am not afraid

Offline ringoluver

• Delay's Nop.
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 227
    • ringoluver
    • lavenderdaze
    • View Profile
Re: - Regarding A Stolen Site -
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2014, 11:30:55 pm »
Yeah, this isn't something we can do anything about. This has nothing really to do with the game/forum other than that it is a FH pack.

Locking.

Signature Art by Bawfle, Icon Art by Edolicious