Author Topic: Umm... Is it me only?  (Read 2968 times)

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Umm... Is it me only?
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2013, 01:05:52 am »
If PMing a mod doesn't help, just download the patch. It probably won't fix anything, but it's worth a shot, right? o-o

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline kyaleu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2013, 01:09:01 am »
I really appreciate your help, buddies. Thank you all. I'll see what I can do. Maybe it's something in my PC, who knows?..
"Don't do anything that one day you will want to forget.
God can forgive you, but He can't make you forget."

AlphaEclipse

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2013, 01:11:52 am »
I really appreciate your help, buddies. Thank you all. I'll see what I can do. Maybe it's something in my PC, who knows?..

I wish you luck with this. Very strange issue. o-o

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2013, 05:35:57 am »
1.) First I suggest uninstalling again and reinstalling just in catch it's just a derpy glitch...

If that doesn't work:

Chances are that your keyboard is set to another language or layout. Try checking your keyboard settings on your PC and make sure you're using a keyboard setting that is compatible with Feral Heart (preferably English). Usually when Feral Heart doesn't recognize a symbol it will put it in as a space or worse crash the game.

Also maybe try looking into this:

Everyone who has a different keyboard layout than english noticed that some keys makes the game to crash.

There are 2 ways to fix it:
-Changing the keyboard layout to english
-Try to use the program I made.

I made a simple Autohotkey script to avoid to you to write these "bad" crashing characters,
This should make you to have less crashes (I hope so).

If you get an error like "hotkey not valid", please tell me what line number is the error and what keyboard layout are you using.
Im creating scripts for each keyboard layout on request.

First download one of these depending on your keyboard layout:

Then save it at C:\FeralHeart
Run the program FHkeyfix.exe and then FeralHeart will open, and a icon will apear in the taskbar.

The script will help you to avoid to crash when you press by error one of the crashing keys, but may still crashing on some keys combinations.

Note: Probably you will need to change the camera speed buttons for the F3 mode.

Goodluck I hope something here helps.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 05:38:27 am by LordSuragaha »

Offline Kerriki

• Band Geek
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 371
  • Who needs furniture when you have the floor?
    • Kikiorylandia
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2013, 08:06:14 am »
Hm, I experience the same problem with a symbol, but it doesn't bother me too much because I rarely use it. xD But, I remember when I could use it, I remember accidentally pressing another key along with it between the space bar and the arrow keys, then I could no longer use it. So, maybe mess around with the suggested keys until it (hopefully) lets you use those symbols...? I dunno, this seems a bit dumb, but hey, this happened to me, and it might work. >.> Good luck.
Farewell everyone<3

Offline kyaleu

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2013, 11:12:48 am »
1.) First I suggest uninstalling again and reinstalling just in catch it's just a derpy glitch...

If that doesn't work:

Chances are that your keyboard is set to another language or layout. Try checking your keyboard settings on your PC and make sure you're using a keyboard setting that is compatible with Feral Heart (preferably English). Usually when Feral Heart doesn't recognize a symbol it will put it in as a space or worse crash the game.

Also maybe try looking into this:

Everyone who has a different keyboard layout than english noticed that some keys makes the game to crash.

There are 2 ways to fix it:
-Changing the keyboard layout to english
-Try to use the program I made.

I made a simple Autohotkey script to avoid to you to write these "bad" crashing characters,
This should make you to have less crashes (I hope so).

If you get an error like "hotkey not valid", please tell me what line number is the error and what keyboard layout are you using.
Im creating scripts for each keyboard layout on request.

First download one of these depending on your keyboard layout:

Then save it at C:\FeralHeart
Run the program FHkeyfix.exe and then FeralHeart will open, and a icon will apear in the taskbar.

The script will help you to avoid to crash when you press by error one of the crashing keys, but may still crashing on some keys combinations.

Note: Probably you will need to change the camera speed buttons for the F3 mode.

Goodluck I hope something here helps.

Thanks alot, Sura!! I added English /Britain/ language to my keyboard and now I can type everything, but the signs are kinda messed. How I can change them? Lol.
"Don't do anything that one day you will want to forget.
God can forgive you, but He can't make you forget."