Author Topic: Object Request and Help!  (Read 1135 times)

Offline cookiesincrem

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Object Request and Help!
« on: December 28, 2013, 11:06:55 pm »
I really need a deer/elk object for my map! I can't find one to download. I would rather download just the deer/elk and not the entire animal pack, but if downloading the entire thing is the only way to do it then that's fine too!

I've also never downloaded another object before, so how do I do it? :P

Please help quickly! My pack is waiting on a map!! Thanks!
Smile... it will either warm their heart or piss them off... either way you win!!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
Re: Object Request and Help!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2013, 11:23:49 pm »
The only one I can find is a pack of animals. Though there is a deer/elk in there.

Direct download: http://www.mediafire.com/?74es70b7apgf190

Link to the thread: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=10365.msg143865#msg143865

To download the pack simply click the download. It will lead you to something called AdF.ly. Wait for the count down to finish, before proceeding by clicking 'SKIP AD' (it is on the right hand corner). It will then lead you to mediafire, wait for the download to come up. Click the download button, and voila! you have successfully downloaded the pack! Wait for your download to be completed, then click on it to open. When the folders pop up, there should be a Read Me file you should follow. If not, copy everything except for the .material file. Go to (C:) Local Disk >>> Feral Heart >> media > objects and paste them there. Then, copy the .material file and go to (C:) Local Disk >>>> Feral Heart >>> media >> objects > my_objects and paste it there. Launch FH, go to Object Maker, and you have your animal pack!

I hope you understood this. ^^

Offline cookiesincrem

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 10:19:18 pm »
This helped soooo much thank you!!!!
Smile... it will either warm their heart or piss them off... either way you win!!

Offline OreoHeroz

• Taco-Hat
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 142
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 11:04:58 pm »
This helped soooo much thank you!!!!

No problem! My pleasure to help. Good luck with those meshes! :)