Author Topic: Least favorite warrior cat character?  (Read 4622 times)

Offline donutforest

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Least favorite warrior cat character?
« on: December 30, 2013, 06:43:08 pm »
If you have not read the books yet, I reccomend reading them! The books may sound stupid, but there still very neat books!
Anyways,
I have two characters I dislike, and I will just post why.
1. Firestar.
Firestar is just... meh. I felt he lived to long, he was like, the longest lasting cats in the whole books! Heck, Bluestar didn't get to live that long! Plus, he just felt like that know it all, goody character that always seemed perfect. I just don't like him.

2.Scourge.
His character is just... I don't know, I just dislike him! "Oh, my brother and sister bullied me! I'm just going to go on a killing spree now!" Ya, not that good of a character. Also, apparently, he has dog bones on his collar. How the hell did he put them on the collar?! Sometimes people say he got string and tied them on, but seriously, cats can't tie strings!

Offline ~Stargazer~

• Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 78
  • "Helloooo? Trickster."
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART
Re: Least favorite warrior cat character?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2013, 06:48:48 pm »
Firestar actually isn't the longest living cat. Mistyfoot is. She was already a warrior (I think) when Rusty came along. She lasted through all 6 series (24 books), Then in the last series she became leader and got 8 more lives just before most cats started to move to the elders den xD She's OLD. OLD.

Anyway, my least favorite cat is Onestar. I loved him in the first series but after he became leader, he just became a jerk. For no clear reason. Onestar, Y U A Jerk? Y u no sensible no more? :P
« Last Edit: December 30, 2013, 06:50:25 pm by ~Stargazer~ »

Preset Download
Will be less active until October 7th.

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2013, 06:58:11 pm »
I haven't read many Warrior Cat books though I've read enough to say that my least favorite warrior cat would be Firestar. I merely dislike how the author pretty much 'overused' him in a sense, personally that is. He was portrayed as the hero of all heroes, that he alone is the savior of the clans themselves. Surely that's not the case, as a lone individual couldn't possibly withhold such burdens alone. More so, like Ms. Danna has stated, his attitude does come across as the know-it-all/goody-goody. Correct me if I'm wrong as again, I've only but read a couple books.
gone

Offline Aniuk

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 61
  • mesh requests? pm me~
    • giddyfox
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2013, 07:13:34 pm »
So, I got through the first series and then got bored and left but I know everything that happens. So, my least favorite cats must be Firestar for reasons mentioned and also I don't know why but Darkstripe just got on my nerves, because I feel it wasn't clear where he stood. He poisons the kits but stays, then yeah he's just all over the place. I like his design though.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 01:35:49 am by Aniuk »

sig by pokrova on deviantART

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2013, 08:04:25 pm »
My least favorite warrior? Hollyleaf. She was WAY too overdramatic. "I must uphold the warrior code, no one can ever know!" Hollyleaf, I think they'd understand. Firestar was pretty nice as a leader. She was also terrible in letting her family think she was dead and letting them mourn her for so long, just to show up and *SPOILERS* die once again, barely even having any time with them. I - at first - loved her, until she started to get too dramatic and killed herself off just because she killed Ashfur. Did she not realize she had a loving 'father' and brothers that would help her and never forget her? <end rant>

Offline Sheka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Billie Joe Armstrong is my hero <3
    • refugee97.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2014, 09:47:57 am »
Ugh is it bad I'm too old to remember when I was into this? I'm sixteen now and never got past the Power of THree because it became so overkilled and generic..

Anyways, in the original series (when it was actually good material and ORIGINAL) I hated Dustpelt. So mean to Fireheart due to jealously maybe? And Sandstorm was a jerk originally too idk why she didn't end up with Dustpelt there. But not my say, eh.

In-game Username: Sheka
Characters: Sheka, Refugee, Renegade and Deirdre
My deviantART: refugee97.deviantart.com
Signautre (C) JimMoriarty

Offline whitewolf223

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • The casual observationist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2014, 02:06:17 pm »
Onestar. He was cool in the first series. But when he became leader, I guess he just woke up one morning and thought: "Well, time to hate every one of my old friends, with no reason whatso ever." I don't understand. And may no warrior ever pull another "Mudclaw" if you get what i'm saying.
Back again, let's see how long I stick around this time.

Offline WolfQueen

• Onion Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 117
  • feralheart's malignant tumor
    • jengajangle
    • jenqatower
    • jengatower
    • jengatowerr
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2014, 01:25:46 am »
^ All the cool kids hate Firestar so I must hate him too!!

I don't really like Scrouge. As far as I know, he was bullied by his siblings and attacked by Tigerstar. That doesn't mean he should go all homicidal and kill everyone in his sight just because of that incident. Terrible back-story. I was bullied as a kid and attacked by many things, am I homicidal? No. And, he's way too overrated. So much of a extent that fangirls are having sex fantasies (pardon my French) of him. He's a cat, zoophilic underaged girls, and he does not love you. The character just, doesn't make any sense.

Offline Sheka

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Billie Joe Armstrong is my hero <3
    • refugee97.deviantart.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2014, 06:06:02 pm »
So much of a extent that fangirls are having sex fantasies (pardon my French) of him. He's a cat, zoophilic underaged girls, and he does not love you. The character just, doesn't make any sense.

Whoa. Is that what the kids are doing with these books nowadays?! Oh Lord thank God I'm not reading them anymore. I think its aimed at a younger teen audience but seriously why would little 13 year olds do that. -.-

In-game Username: Sheka
Characters: Sheka, Refugee, Renegade and Deirdre
My deviantART: refugee97.deviantart.com
Signautre (C) JimMoriarty

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2014, 02:44:22 am »
interesting.....hmmm....my least favorite warrior cat character would be Squirrelflight with hollyleaf (even through I find that she kinda redeemed herself in the last hope and the forgotten warrior), brokenstar, dovewing, Mille, leafpool and Silverstream following along.
Signature by Green