Author Topic: i shall be in the moons shadows for a while...  (Read 1703 times)

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • i am just a cute lttle red night fury n pet kitty
    • View Profile
i shall be in the moons shadows for a while...
« on: December 28, 2013, 10:10:27 pm »
well i might have to give up feral heart cuz my mom says its to dangerous and i think shes wrong then i found this last moon sight [ i.t server that looks very good] and she says you have to give up feral heart to get it [ i only have 2 downlodes i just could of uninstall wolf quest and got last moon but she keeps on say this site is to dangerous its beacuz some weirdo ask me to come to there house in real can i say creep o so when she ask me what happened on fh    i said ''oh some weird person ask me to com to there house for a sleep over in real '' then she goes on and on about peeps coming in a snatching me at  the goshry store [ over protective much ] any ways if you want to see me try last moon or on here [ maybe ] on the forums just not in game sadly :'( ya its that bad but hey art there and art here hope to stay here or see you there...
try me i dare you...

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
Re: i shall be in the moons shadows for a while...
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 01:20:20 am »
Well, you could say to that weird person who said it if your allowed to, "Sorry, I can't my parents will not let me," If the weird person keeps begging you, block them. If that does not work, idk what else. But you will always have a place in FeralHeart it will never be taken for you belong their.
<--- Remember this.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline dragonwolf 41

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • i am just a cute lttle red night fury n pet kitty
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 02:26:21 am »
thank you and i might be on the forums maybe i hope to see any one i knew here to see there good bye to the fellow viewers this was the little red night fury....
try me i dare you...

Offline magicfairy

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 55
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 03:47:44 pm »
thank you and i might be on the forums maybe i hope to see any one i knew here to see there good bye to the fellow viewers this was the little red night fury....

If you won't be able to come back, I might find you on Last Moon, Chanel. I will try to find you no matter what. I don't want you to feel bad.
vanitas · he/they/it/fae

Offline DancingWithDeath

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 13
  • I'm just a scenecore sparkledog lmao (P.L.U.R.!)
    • Mayahzdog09
    • myspace-dot-com
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2014, 06:43:19 pm »
Awwwww..... I will miss you. Last moon dosent work on the laptop, (it always crashes when I pick a character) and I cant download it on the mac.
If this post was made before June 2015, STOP! My views have changed since then.
Ingame as Mayahzdog09, DancingWithDeath, or Midnight 12!