Author Topic: Can't log in to the game?  (Read 1012 times)

Offline frostbiteheadphones

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Can't log in to the game?
« on: January 09, 2014, 04:36:04 am »
I made this account a looong time ago, back in 2011 but I never actually played FH for some weird reason. xD Anyways, I discovered it again and decided I wanted to play, but when I try to login to the game it just gives me the error message that basically says 'Incorrect username and/or password', even though I've double checked and even changed my password twice. I'm 100% sure I'm not entering anything incorrectly and there aren't even any complicated symbols in my password so what am I doing wrong? I would just make a new account, but I've been checking the website every 30 mins all day and I haven't caught registration being open. :c

I was really looking forward to playing, can anyone help me out?

EDIT: My username is frostbiteheadphones btw, if that helps at all..? xD
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 04:50:26 am by Kitsu »

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in to the game?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2014, 04:51:31 am »
Hello there, welcome back I should say :3

Take a look at this thread: feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=6120.0

If your username or password is using over 16 characters then you will not be able to log in. Considering your username is over 16 then that is probably why you cannot log into the actual game. You may have to create a new account because I don't think you can change your in-game username.
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

Offline frostbiteheadphones

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in to the game? (Resolved, please lock!)
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2014, 04:57:26 am »
Haha, thank you very much! :3

Ah, I see D: Darn! That sucks. xD I guess I'll just have to continue to keep an eye out for registration then, I suppose. From what I've heard the window is supposed to open for about 1-2 hours a day at a random time? Anyways, thank you again!

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
Re: Can't log in to the game?
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 05:43:34 am »
Here's the announcement regarding the registration change: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=27243.0

As it says in the announcement the registration opening times are indeed random so there is no way of predicting when it will open next. Just stay active on the forum and you will be sure to catch it open some time.

I wish you luck! :)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.